Reviews for Animaniacs 5D's
Zane the Artist chapter 51 . 1/27
Not bad. Nice to see Tai makes his debut, but one thing to note. Everliving Underworld Cannon is a spell, not a trap card.
Zane the Artist chapter 48 . 9/17/2014
Nice work so far. The references to Edgar Allen Poe are a tad on the nose, but I'm interested in where Lenore's family history is going. If you don't already have a dark card design for these Nevermores, just ask me.
Zane the Artist chapter 46 . 7/1/2014
Not a bad duel so far. I'm especially interested in this struggle between these two regarding earning power and privilege over just having it handed to you.
Zane the Artist chapter 41 . 2/25/2014
Not bad. I see you've taken to established Archetypes again and I approve. Also nice to see Draco is in this, too, as well as Lenore. Although, something tells me O-kay is not the type to let someone sit out of his tournament because of a few third-degree burns, at least not for long, anyway, so I'd like to see that go somewhere in the near future. Ciao for now.
MutantGirl95 chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
Post more, post more! I need to know what happens next! This is one of my favorite stories!
jgames chapter 40 . 2/5/2014
What a great introduction to the Royal Warner cards. I loved this episode.
Mr.Crowley54 chapter 37 . 12/30/2013
Very good! Keep up the good work with this fic and update soon. Love the past couple of chapters.
jgames chapter 37 . 12/28/2013
These characters are becoming more and more complex. Good job with this episode, man.
MutantGirl95 chapter 36 . 12/28/2013
What in the world is going on! You got to update soon cause I need to know what happens next! This story is awesome!
jgames chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
Holy f #$ that was intense! I seriously thought that Yakko was going to lose there for a second. This was an excellent chapter, bro.
MutantGirl95 chapter 35 . 12/22/2013
I am loving this story! Please update soon, I have to know what happens next!
goldengod 180 chapter 35 . 12/22/2013
Yeah for Yakko but I still fell bad for the other cast being stuck in the shadow realm
Zane the Artist chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
Woohoo! Glad to see my Ascetic Legends in action! Hope we get to see some of Amaterasu's other effects.
goldengod 180 chapter 33 . 11/4/2013
Nice for wakko and dot to meet everyone
4Ever Fanfiction chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
You think you can have Yakko use Jack's card in his next duel? Other than that, you're doing an awesome job.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »