Reviews for Those Who Love Monsters
Urdarum chapter 5 . 6/25
This has been one of my favorite stories since I read it back when it was still being written. I really glad to have found it again and thankful to you for having wrote such a masterpiece. Thanks, truly thanks.
Beyond Stunning. I have no other words to describe this.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 6/8
A shame there isn't an epilogue to see what happened to those crazy kids, it's not designated a tragedy so it would have been wonderful to see them as together, perhaps as monsters, but still together. :-)
I've never been much of a fan of leaving things open ended.
kabir0399 chapter 5 . 5/12
Wow, a very fitting ending
kabir0399 chapter 4 . 5/12
Amazing
kabir0399 chapter 3 . 5/12
A brilliant chapter
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 5/12
An amazing chapter
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 5/12
wow, what an amazing first chapter
Typhado chapter 5 . 4/27
Just found this. Very nice short story. Particularly liked the ending
This story gave me goosebumps and a serious case of inferiority complex. Kudos to you sir, and I hope you grace us with your writing again someday.
juanpaolo.delap chapter 5 . 4/2
Just like with Wabi Sabi and Debt of a Sword, I had a lot of fun reading this! The macabre in particular was super fun, like with Wabi Sabi. I will read Honor Thy Masters next! XD I am not well versed with the MOnogatari series mythos but the other stories, yes, which adds to the fun! woohoo!
aliesterus chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Well, quite an impressive hostile takeover of the series! No seriously, you turned it on its head and made it a masterpiece at the same time. Nothing else can be said.

If any sarcasm is hinted, it wasn't meant to be. Sometimes I unconsciously use it on the internet so I'm sorry if it's implied. It's the absolute truth.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Amusing. The last chapter was rather dry, but the rest was perfect. Close as possible. Such sweet vengeance, all ruined in chapter 5. I should have followed my instincts.
GGFBank chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Wow, tragic yet awesome. And you still manage to put some serious comedy in!
GGFBank chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
That Kumagawa gag is golden.

And the Idea is really great! It did explain how the hell Zenkichi survive all those thing despite being normal human.