Reviews for Those Who Love Monsters
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 4/8
wow. its been a great story.

lol the monster compex.

lol the menstruating fact.
James chapter 5 . 1/21
Incredible
Masterx01 chapter 5 . 1/13
Wow... Isnt every day i read this kind of story... i can almost say that this was the first one that i read with this kind of pseudo-horror setting... not the type of fic that i seek but... i liked it althought it was a little bitter specially with Zenkichi's family diying like that... and he himself being pushed to seek his own end due the weight of the solitude and emotional baggage due to the lost of his loved ones...

The time of the end, when all the things change and those good moments that you has have shared with your loved ones come to final to never come back and that only memories remain about it until even that disappear... Truthly a sad thing...

Indeed, a character only can be labeled as an OCC when they, without any apparent reason, motive or good excuse, act in a way that its out of their normal behavior or personality given by the set of circunstances in his/her story.

Man, seriously... again, this isnt the type of story that you will find high in my list of preferences to read, when was the last time i read something like this? i dont quite remember but, come on! How is posible that there arent more stories like this in this site? Everything around here is just nonsensical trash about harems most of the time, and even between those harem fics few are well made enough to just not be seen as a self-insert perverted fetish fantasy like Arifureta and all that trashy webnovels that as been poping from the woodwork in this last years and being enjoyables instead of being disgusting D:
Mon937 chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
This and Don't Look are stories I end up coming back to at the very least every Halloween. To remind me, in this world where jump scares and gore are considered to be horror, what real horror is. The bottomless dread and insurmountable trials set before our protagonists for which there is no good ending. Thank you for writing these true testaments to what the genre is supposed to be.

Probably be right be here next year.
Silver chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
You sir are amazing, I couldnt stop reading this story
Reginleif2004 chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Is it bad that I laughed at the thought of Zenkichi literally living in Medaka's Shadow? That aside, this is an epic piece, the kind of story you can't help but re-read. The ending was very horror-esque in the sense that while different endings are possible, all of them are a bad end for our protagonist from his perspective. Really enjoyed the story, and if you never update anything again, I'm sure I won't be the only one to thank you for producing so many excellent stories.
Urdarum chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
This has been one of my favorite stories since I read it back when it was still being written. I really glad to have found it again and thankful to you for having wrote such a masterpiece. Thanks, truly thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Beyond Stunning. I have no other words to describe this.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
A shame there isn't an epilogue to see what happened to those crazy kids, it's not designated a tragedy so it would have been wonderful to see them as together, perhaps as monsters, but still together. :-)
I've never been much of a fan of leaving things open ended.
kabs9000 chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
Wow, a very fitting ending
kabs9000 chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
Amazing
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
A brilliant chapter
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
An amazing chapter
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
wow, what an amazing first chapter
Typhado chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Just found this. Very nice short story. Particularly liked the ending