Reviews for Build a Bridge and Get Over It
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Great story ;)
Vexed Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very well done fic! Loved the characterizations!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aw! That was so breathtakingly sweet! And yet strong, determined, fierce to the X-Men core.

I adored it.
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I just realized that I never reviewed this fic. It was kind of mind boggling b/c it is, by far, my favorite Charles/Erik story on fanfic. You deserve way more kudos for it! Thanks so much for writing!
ThornPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love it! I think the best Cherik I have read so far! xx
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is really nice. I like your writing stle, and I particularly enjoyed how you described Erik during their chess game when he wanted to seduce Charles...you wrote both of them very well. And, I'm so happy they were able to find a way to be together in the end. Jenn.
Fade131 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I enjoyed this so much! I love the compromise. I've always thought something like this would benefit them so much more than all their silly fighting!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
good story
ChrystalSara chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I actually forgot about the world around me while reading this. Thank you for this!
Darkyu chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Loved the ending! I know they'll adapt to each other's points of view!

Thank you!

Darkyu
Garra and Kakashi's Lover chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved your story it just took me a few seconds and rereading the part i wrote to get it so could you like the rest of this story put a line through please

AWSOME STORY
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
wow! i loved it... the ending was beautiful. if only the movie had actually ended like this lol
ThursdayAngelus chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
OH MY GOD! that was absolutley perfect! loved this so much, and is probably the bet cherk i've read in a while.
ted-e chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow, this story was beautifully written. Loved how they were true to their character right to the end and ugh the last paragraph absolutely loved this story! Thank you for sharing. I hope you write more in this fandom :)
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This story is incredibly sweet with a little bit of angst and no truly perfect ending. Great job!