Reviews for Lost But Found By Love
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
Update update update!
Queen's Prerogative chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
Yeesh, another cliffhanger. Anyway, this was great and I love the little Edmund/Sloane moments you wrap into it too :) x
katie9109 chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Eeeek! So glad you are back! Can't wait to hear her story! Post story soon!
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
Ooh this is really god! Love it!
Kyle chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
The other reviewer is right that these flashbacks are confusing.
Kyle chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I hope there is more dialogue about her world as most Narnia fics seem to be very wordy but not much actual character development or interaction.

I've notice most Narnia fics do a lot of *thoughts* but very little in the way of words so it winds up being a pain shifting thru the flashbacks and thoughts to get to the meat of the conversations.

What is it about Narnia fics that make it like this? Is it C S Lewis they are imitating or is it just how their style is?

I haven't read C.S Lewis in years but I recall the first book being very wordy without much character talk where it took forever to get Lucy to speak to the faun.

The other book about an underground world and a magical chair which hardly gets mentioned until halfway thru the book does a MUCH better job with dialogue. My favorite was the home of the giants and the conversations the OC's and the giants had before the OC's found out the real sinister plan.

Then I like the one Narnia book about the magical ring and the world between worlds where you jump into these tiny pools going into far away places though the beginning of the book for some strange reason they took forever going between houses.

I almost gave up because of the kids going between their houses too many times before they finally got to the ring part and I think they were trying to escape their Aunt or something or they put it on by accident I am not sure which.
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
If I were thrown there my first thoughts would be I landed in some Apocalypse future where a high altitude EMP bomb went off frying the grid and anything that runs on a Silicon Computer Chip which is pretty much everything from you're portable Walkman to you're Microwave and the *Smart Grid*.

Then you have 1 billion hungry people to feed as the lorries won't start due to also being computerized with ECU (Emission Control Unit) gauges failing to start and their drivers will be long gone looking for help that never arrives not to mention the high speed rail network will be disabled possibly for good unless heritage railways use their steam trains which steam engines may make a comeback and be the new wave of the future.

A new Steam Punk era.

Going back to the horse and buggy days is not possible without a major die off and a very dangerous environment tolivein due to manure and sewage problems without filters.
Queen's Prerogative chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
Ohhhhh no. I can't wait to see how Sloane reacts or EVEN BETTER, how Edmund reacts. The tension! This is great, I can't wait for an update :) x
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
Yay! Hope you find time to write more! :)
Queen's Prerogative chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Oh dear God, a cliffhanger. I hope it's just Edmund or something but that strikes me as desperately wishful thinking. Can't wait to see an update! :) x
Queen's Prerogative chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
You can't wait me wait 12 chapters for the end! But I loved this chapter and yay for them finally being together. Can't wait for another update! :) x
MythicalGirl17 chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Wasn't expecting that. But it was really good. Loved it! Plz update soon!
Cherry chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Hi I'm new to the story, I love reading Ed/ OC and when I saw this one I was like I'll give it a shot. I read all 20 chapters in one sitting! I love this so much! I have a small list if Ed/ OC on my phone that I go over and look up here on fan fiction yours is going on my list! U have got yourself a regular reader. Update soon pls can't wait!
Cherry chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Reading this for the first time. I love it so far!
katie9109 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Yay I loved it! I also live the fact that someone still writes edmundxoc stories and hope you have more planned!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »