Reviews for Ascension
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This fanfiction was so heart wrenching, and I've read a LOT of tragedies. Fanfictions seldom make me cry, but this one did. ;-; Thank you for this magnificent masterpiece.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
You are bad!
Sasuke! I cried myself!
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Oh my god. I'm crying. Again. I'm reading this for like the bajillionth time and I am STILL CRYING MY EYES OUT. Like I'm seriously just sitting here blubbering while trying to type... It's taking a little bit cause I have to keep going back and fixing mistakes CUZ I CAN'T SEE THROUGH THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF FLUID COMING FROM MY EYES. Guuuuuuuuuh! I will try to come back and give a proper review ONCE MY HEART HAS FINISHED CRUMBLING INTO TINY BROKEN PIECES.

P.S. This time around I decided to skip the last few paragraphs (after the dashes) because I though the story was great ending there- leaving you heart broken and just... Dead. (I was in a mopey mood this time around.)

P.P.S. Also the first time I read this, someone walked by me right as I read the author's note and I scared the crap out of them cuz I let out this odd snort/laugh/giggle/choking sound that was quite disturbing since it was combined with the mess my face was from tears and, if I'm honest, snot. Yeah. Nooooot a pretty scene...
Yuki No Sabaku chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
As I was reading this, I didn't notice the tears slipping from my eyes or my chest getting tight. This was sad and it was extremely beautiful. Thank You for writing this.
iwillcatchyou chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Seeing sasuke die is a guilty pleasure, not because I think he deserves it, he doesn't, I just like the hurt. but I always have problem with the idea that Naruto just watches him get killed, it's simply too OOC, he hyperventilated when he heard Sakura planned to kill Sasuke, he knelt down to beg Raikage to spare Sasuke. And generally, Naruto doesn't think anyone truly deserves to die.
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i doubt naruto to just watch as kakashi kill sasuke with the pill. he will most likely do it himself than watch helplessly.

also naruto will surely chose to elope with sasuke away from the village than let sasuke die just like that because of the hate of the villager. he will choose sasuke over the village, as he will not want tone a hokage if he can't even save a one friend.

he will not sacrifice sasuke's life for the sake of those who do not trust sasuke anymore. just because they hate sasuke.

instead he will prove them wrong, or die trying. that's what naruto is in the manga and the anime.
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
HE DEAD. -rejoices at your ability to finally kill characters and that ever since then we haven't stopped killing characters- I think I should maim one of them in my next story. Just to keep with the tradition we've set.
xxYukiKagamixx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Damn! That was a good story, i cried so hard at sasuke's death and the fact that naruto wouldnt let go of him even though he was already dead and the draw out was perfect :) i loved it.
mistralle chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I really don't believe in this kind of ending. If Naruto stays alive, he won't let Sasuke die. That's Naruto!

Oh well. The style was good though.
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I am honestly speechless. The way you portrayed the characters, their emotions, and how they spent their last moments was a beautiful thing to read. It was sad but absolutely amazing. I love it. I even teared up, but didn't cry, so i pride myself on that, at the very least. Once again, amazing stuff.
akumu keayo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
hahaha wow...I love that your A/N is only I KILLED HIM in italics. Oh god. I ALMOST SOBBED. This was so horrifically, beautifully sweet and sad. I love that Kiba piggybacked Naruto. I love that Gaara didn't know what to do. I love that Kakashi needed support, and how Gai and Iruka handled it. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE that Iruka was stronger than Kakashi. NO ONE EVER SAYS THAT. Everyone always ALWAYS shirks Iruka and he's actually a very strong person. This story...this...just. It was amazing. No no no it IS amazing and um. Just wanted ta say that. Keep writing, seriously. I only read this because I was linked to it because I hardly EVER read angst and this just. My buttons. MY BUTTONS. And Naruto crying as Kyuubi and just /deflating/ completely and. Um. Yes. I'll stop there or I'll keep going all night. IT IS AMAZING. Actually adding this to my 30-some favorites. YOU GO. /sob OTL
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
shame on you for making me cry! It's so sad... YOU KILLED SASUKE! And even though I'm crying, I loved it so much.
Razor 0603 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
FFFFFFF! *bawls like a baby* So sad, so sweet, so dark, so heartfelt... Amazing, a perfect 10. Very well written and i was crying threw almost the whole thing. Sasuke's last words, i loved that part in a morbid sort of way, it was amazing and i loved it. And when Naruto kissed Sasuke, i just wanted him to be like "oh, surprise, i;m not dying, it was a fake pill everybody can go back to chasing my ass again" and all that... but it didn't happen. Thanks for letting me pick Sasuke's poison.

My only negative comment... did sasuke not have any final words for kakashi?
Shivohnsongbreeze chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
The more the manga moves forward the more this sort of ending feels inevitable. I've been on such a Sasuke x Naruto high lately so I have to admit I bawled while reading this. The way Kishimoto has set up the plot even if Naruto saves Sasuke at the end, I really don't think Sasuke will get to live in the end. It's more like Sasuke will have to die in order to be redeemed and in many ways it makes complete sense but I'm hoping since it's a shounen manga it won't end that way. So this fic is kind of foreshadowing that feeling I've been having. I thought this was well-written and liked how you wrote the interaction Sasuke had with Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. And loved the first and last kiss that Sasuke and Naruto had...it was heart-breakingly beautiful.
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very sad and touching, my throat hurt at the end! Thanks for the story