Reviews for Twist The Knife
Fahiru chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I know, it's disappointing to receive a review from someone you know. I apologize.

But you know, I really felt like reading this after...certain events that have taken place in Dream Drop. Don't give anything away, I'm still not that far.

Anyways, I still really like this story. It makes me feel like there is more that I need to do in my life, you know, just in case I die soon. Though it's sad, it's really contemplative.

-Fahiru
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ooh, I like ! Love how you went beyond Larxene's exterior and showed a softer side to her. It's not an easy thing to be able to pull off (seeing as I failed miserably in my attempts xDD) without making her sound like some typical teenage girl, so great work !

MissYoui
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 2/13/2012

MissYoui
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
The depth with the character is awesome, even if she isn't your favorite. A very nice read!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh wow! I really liked this. Larxene's one of my favorite characters so maybe that's a plus? XD But anyways, I love how you compared Larxene to her Somebody. I never really thought that maybe she could've been a quiet, timid girl or something. Maybe it's because she's so headstrong in the games that I overlooked this. _ This was really well-written and I liked seeing Larxene's thoughts and everything. Great job! :)

Also, I read your cool theory on your profile... I agree. XD
Darkened Eternity chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow! It's deep, philosophical and I am utterly impressed by your descriptions of Axel being synonymous with a fire that is gives the pretence of life, and then knifed his attempts as mere falsity...

I love Elaner's contrasting vulnerability and the way Larxene suggests it's easy to 'get' a new name.

I love the brutal facet of reality and your treatment of hearts through people. I like the thought of a third Larxene...

And most of all, I'd love more :)