Reviews for The Shikabane Hime of DaiRin House
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Ohohoho! It's been a while dear Author! How are you? Good Good. I'm pleasant.
Somehow or another I KNEW this fic would update soon :D
hunanyian chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I haven't finished all the episodes either, but this sounds good so far. Interested to see where this goes and how it plays out, especially when she becomes a Shikabane Hime (I'm assuming this)
Silver-Moon-Light94 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
This storyis awesome! Lol I just finished watching the anime for the second time today :3 your oc are really good I love her and whoever you reside to put in :) the kitty is amusing now that I k ow what the hell he really is lol anyways keep up with the fantastically amazing writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
StormChanger chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Note to your: "You lot are probably going to hate me for this. Aha, so you're going to kill off Miyako?

The direction I thought you were going was to have Hiroshige as Miyako's contracted monk, and play with the love triangle you had going on. Personally, I would have had Miyako die differently than be hit by a car, and change her regret.

Her regret for not telling Ouri didn't work too well because it didn't seem to fit. Having been friends for such a long time, I would think Ouri would care much much more. Ouri didn't seem the least bit interested in her, and when he said that he didn't want to lose her again, it didn't seem fitting.

Anyway, I hope to see another Shikabane Hime fic from you. Whether it be from Miyako's eyes or another character from the fic. Thanks for sharing, and I enjoyed reading it.
StormChanger chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Hiya,

It wasn't up until recently that I started watching Shikabane Hime. Actually, I started last week, trying to find an anime to watch to consume the time while plagued by illness. Corpse Princess/Shikabane Hime was what I stumbled upon, and I finished it in a few days. Wanting more, I decided to log on to Fanfiction and look for a few good pieces, but there weren't too many to choose from. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure whether I would like your fic at first, but as you worked your character into the back story it started to grow on me, and now I find Miyako to be an interesting character that I can relate to. Your story is interesting, and written fairly well.

I think I might finish the other two chapters today too. I have the terrible habit of getting hooked on something that interests me. Once I read one, I don't stop till I get to the end. Pssst, like Shikabane Hime. Or other animes that I watch in a short amount of time.
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Nice :'D I've been waiting for this update and, HERE TIS BE! Anywho, Like It. Love It. I want Some More of It. I SHALL BE WAITING~!
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Oooh~

This chapter was angst/fluff filled ;D

A new-ish turn for this fic.

I DEMAND MORE WOMAN! CHIP-CHOP-CHIP!
Divine Dragon Emperor chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I truly hope that you continue this story. I have just finished the Anime and already, your story is my favorite one of this series.
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
Not bad, not bad. It's very refreshing to have something else to read now :D

Lately all my stories have slowed down on updates. I AWAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER DARLING!
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Wonderful as always Author-sama~

I very much enjoyed this chapter :D

I LOOK FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE~!

Until then dearest Author-sama~!
RevengeOfHerEyes chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This story is really interesting so far. Please update soon!
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Very Nice~! Very Nice indeed! Very much looking forward to the next chapter~!
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Very Very interesting... I'm interested in seeing more~! As long as there's more Miyako/Ouri action of course(Kuhuhuhuhuuu~)...