Reviews for The Black
LadyRainDancer chapter 5 . 9/15
I love this story! I really hope you write more soon!
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 5 . 2/18
HP/Serenity is my favorite xover and I've enjoyed this so far. I hope you can find time and inclination to share more of it.

I liked how you saved Wash, BTW.

Guardian134 chapter 5 . 2/11
Please continue this story I can't wait to read the rest of it thanks
Kellsabelle chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
I'm really interested in this and I hope you find the time to update in the near future!
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
So dumb...
reinforced hell chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I like that disclaimer; it's clever, I find.
reinforced hell chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Huh, it will be quite a shocker for Harry then, to see a friendly face from his past life.
eyann85 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
blackdisk chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
large update in the near future huh? what didja forget or somethin? i only ask as i have discovered that i rather like firefly and harry potter crosses and this is one of the better ones if incomplete. thusly i would love to see it finished.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I hope you update this story soon
Blackravens5 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I hope you update soon :) its a great story
Amaretto08 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
I'm really enjoying you're style of writing. It progresses naturally and draws the reader in with descriptive language without bashing the reader in the face with flowery words. Overall, this is very well edited although there are still a few errors that sneak through here and there. Like when Wash first dampens the rag with ether in Winter III, the word "films" sits jarringly in the middle of the sentence instead of the word "fumes." Damn you spell-check!

I'm very much looking forward to more from you. As for the creature, I want to guess werewolf, but that doesn't seem to match what happened to Byrd.
NaruxRena chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Oh god, I can't find anything on it, please tell us soon!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013