Reviews for Pretty Girls
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is a lovely story you have here. That is a good episode (only one of two of the celebrity episodes I actually liked), and it is cool that AJ did the voice himself. It's nice that you were able to create a story based on a single scene in that episode, which shows your talent as a creative writer.

Gasp! I love that song and it's amazing how you were able to incorporate in into the story. The flashbacks of AJ's experience with girls are cute, especially the first one when he's four. It seems like so real a story.

Lovely work with this story.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is great. I really enjoyed reading it although I have never seen Static Shock. I found it easy to follow even if I didn't know the characters. The only thing I would say is that you don't have to say Start of Fantasy, I think the readers will already know. That is just my opinion though and at the same time putting something like that might be easier for some readers. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up your very neat writing ;P
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Static Shock was a interesing show. And while I was never a big fan of the Backstreet Boys, any man who can dream something like this has to have something going for him.