Reviews for If tomorrow never came
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oooh, intriguing and excellently written!
A Girl Named James chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Very cool story, I loved it!

There was just one little thing, nothing major, but in the beginning you said that he thought he'd have a coronary by morning but everyone has a coronary as its an artery in the neck I believe. You probably meant coronary artery disease or an anyeurism (sp?),

But other than that it was super great!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I think, Livvy, that you're the only person in the world able to pull of Supernatural-Angsty-Tiva. That's amazing, and scary(good scary).

I'm so sorry, I would've reviewed earlier but for some strange reason, my email didn't get an alert stating that you uploaded a story:(

I love how you made something so angsty that it made me sniffle and made tears form(NCIS Fics don't make me cry a lot) and yet humorous in a way. Ziva's comment on how he's like a worm? Yeah:)

I have NO IDEA what Casablanca is and I've never seen it, but I like how it formed parallels, so to speak. Although, the Ziva being dead part scared me O.O (Dead Ziva can be a very painful subject, and yet, I love it)

I'm sorry that my review was so cut up into...multiple stanzas. I really do love this story though :D

Love you too Livvy!
Ink11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
yay! please finish it, now i have to know what happens!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is really good.

Your style of writing flows beautifully, eery and bittersweet and cute all at once. 'Cause everyone loves a little deja vu, right? Especially when you add some T/Z action in the mix. You capture their relationship perfectly.

Really, really nice work. Looking forward to more. )
WriterUnexpected chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Loved this :) My favorite part was how he reacted when he woke up. Seriously, this was wonderful :)
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love this, especially Tony's protectiveness at the end! Great job! :)
FavoriteSeptember chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMG! This really touched my heart. I can't really explain it all, but it did. My heart broke about the part how Tony felt when Ziva had been bombed. I was glad to see it was just a dream, but she escaped about what happened in his dream.

This was amazing and will remain a favorite of mine. (:

-xperfectisboring.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Guh *chokes*.

Only you could take something supernatural and turn it into angst and romance and (wait for it) I WANNA CRY AGAIN.

I know it has a happy ending and she's alive and they've told each other that they love each other but still! You know, he was so sad! Oh god, and you're torturing me with Casablanca. I mean I've never watched it and in itself it means nothing to me, but the way you use it to show the irony of her life, her death, and his love...HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

I have never been gladder for coffee.

I love you too, Livvy.
Lydia chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMG, loved it! Great angst feeling and great writing.
jae-vous chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
surprised by the intensity of this piece, nicely done!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Did a dream become reality or is his gut slowly matching Gibbs' for accuracy? :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awesome. As in I had to hold back tears. And then I smiled like an idiot. Perfect story, really. (Oh, and I love that you made it the seventeenth of November - that's my birthday! :D)

Love,