Reviews for Cat and Mouse
MaryMariken chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
Ow, I love happy endings :) :)

The only thing that would make it more perfect is a sequel ;)
Maybe set a few years later, when Hunter and Morgan start having children or soon after that. Throw in some trouble with Iona/Kyle/Grania and/or some issue with the New Charter and you have yourself a nice story :)

I don't know the policy on these kind of ideas, but please feel free to use the idea above :)
Frenchiefry77 chapter 27 . 10/19/2016
Congratulations on finishing this story! Read for years.
MaryMariken chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
As always, it's a nice read and I would love another chapter. Please keep them coming :) :)
MaryMariken chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
Your stories get better and better. I always like your plots, whether it's your earlier work or the stories you are working on now. It's nice to read how much better you get at writing them. Not just the storyline itself but the way you write your story.
Please keep writing, I love to read your work :)
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
Are you going to update this anymore?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
Please update soon I can't wait for the next chspter!
Cabiria1999 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Ooo it’s coming down. Stuff is happening... GO Hunter prove to Sky that you really are falling for Morgan! You can do it buddy! Show your true colours! Your old self from when you were a kid with Sky.
Cabiria1999 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
You should figure out what went wrong in the circle now before it becomes a bigger problem Hunter.
Cabiria1999 chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Good luck with that Killian... :D
Cabiria1999 chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Ooo, Hunter getting attached, how unusual. :)
Cabiria1999 chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Bam Sky, you go girl, so this is what it’s like with Sky as the seeker instead of Hunter. Interesting. :)
AnAmberToThePast chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
I really love your story. It's a great plot line, and just amazing. Please continue writing
AnAmberToThePast chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
I really love this story. I love the idea behind it, and you write it so well. I wish you would write more. I'm dying to know how it ends.
Delightfully Weird chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
So so good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
girlmonstering chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
Yay! I'm so glad you've updated :)