Reviews for The Prank
Morningstar chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Awwwn. Why wasn't it just a tad longer? Admittedly it was a good place to end (cliffhangers) but I wanted just a taste more. Anyway very well written, bit awkward at this, I haven't commented on a fanfic in eons. I hope I'm doing this alright. Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
... What. The. Fuck.
Gloria Trinty chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Creeped out. SOO creeped out... and yet, this is actually pretty well written. Is self promotion frowned upon on this website? Anyway, I think you'd like my series. Just Google "Depressed Annie". The episodes I have out so far are a little bit Smerch/Portal fanficy even though it's centered around completely different characters. Once again, not looking to advertise, just seriously think you'd like it. In this story, specifically episode 3, Steve gets into a really crazy situation in this: He is accused of statutory raping a fifteen year old girl and as a result, loses just about everything. However, his career hardly matters anymore because he quickly learns his life is at stake. It's a lot longer than this and takes the form of a script, but I think it does some pretty thorough character development and if you're not really a fan of Chelley, a pretty sensitive sex scene too.
Khgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love how he slip up his tea over the motion

(can't spell))
Ray Fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is mind-explodingly hilarious. I was cracking up the whole time. This is very well written, which I congradulate you on, and I can't help but want more fics like this.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Waaaaiiit... then that means he saw MY fanart :O SMerch saw my Wheatley!fanart *faints*

omg, this is so funny, I feel sorry for him, though, brilliantly written, I love your wording style XD
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
By the time I got to "He caught 'lanky', 'tall', '6'7', 'messy hair', 'glasses' and 'Chell caressed the inside of his thigh'. Two seconds later, tea was dripping down the side of his monitor from where he'd spit it forcefully into the air," I was in tears. This is absolutely brilliant! This story...OMG I...!
de-activated243545 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011