Reviews for Wielder of the Sun and Moon
Failover77 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Dido to every thing Oky Verlo said and did lol. Im sad to see this put on hold and await the day you will write again. :)
Oky Verlo chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
*paws hopelessly at the screen*

You shall be missed.

Well worth the wait.

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo

P.S. *still pawing hopelessly at the screen*
callmebirdie chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Good. I dont read many multichapter stories. I like it. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Reina De La Noche chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Was it so hard to write Touya and Yue having a wild sex in the forest beside the lake?
Oky Verlo chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I really like this so far, you really need to continue

Waiting eagerly for next chater

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo
Reina De La Noche chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I request a Touya/Yue one shot lemon with them doing it on the midew.
lemon-and-chai chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Hurray, KuroYuuiFai! This is my favorite now, we definitely need more of this threesome in the fandom. Thanks for writing, I look forward to seeing where the story goes!
jass99102 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
I really like this so far you usually don't see this three way pairing usually I can't wait to read more update soon please!
Ninja Mafia Mistress chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
NOOOOOO How could you end it right there please please I'm beggin you to update soon. Btw there were a few grammer errors in the story but besides that everything was great
Failover77 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Oh I love the angle back story you gave! Now Im sad though the poor twins. And wooo steamy seen with Fai and Yuui. Cant wait till Kuro really gets in the mix with them in that aspect too lol!
Failover77 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oh man I cant wait to read more of this. Theirs not enough stories with all three of them as a couple lol. Its really good so far!
wolf1380 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
loved it. really liked the poem. cant wait for more.
wolf1380 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
like it so far. looking forward to see what happens
sathreal chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hmm are you pairing youou with Fai or Yuui? so like..they are both paired with one?