Reviews for Bloodlust
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Wow that was hot little bit of Twilight in there if you don't mind me saying so. Just a bit concerned about BAU members killing humans seems like they are unsubs. Hope they switch to animal blood before they become the hunted. Very sexy love to see Reid ravishing Morgan. Wooee sqwee
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I loved it you should write another chapter
IntoTheWilds chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Oooo I'd so love a part 2!
happiestcatalive chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
This was amazing! plz do a sequel!
MEEEE chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Do a Squel
minaghostwolf chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This was awesome to read!
FrostMonster chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i want a sequel, please, PLEASSSSE
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You should carry this on, maybe where Morgan accidently makes another team member a vampire and Reid tells him off... Plus Vampire!Reid and Vampire!Morgan is awesome!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Write more! Please, make it more then a 2 shot- we need 2 lover vampires in the BAU! Imagine Hotch's reaction if he finds out Reid and Morgan's secret... :D
Kiba515 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Can we have a sequeal please.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Aww~ They're Just So Freaking Cute Together! XD

& I Love How You Added That Garcia Was Special & Immune To The Glamor Power... Of Course She Can't Be Controlled By Anyone Else. She's A Free Spirit! X)

Really Great 2-Shot. Super Fun & Exciting. X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OMG! This Is Amazing! I Mean, Reid's A Vampire, & He's Turing Morgan Into A Vampire As Well So They Can Be Together Forever. How Romantic! X3
Srienia chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
It seemed a bit heavy on the Anne Rice/twilight side, but considering how much I 'borrow' from original works I probably shouldn't be pointing fingers .

I don't really fancy this couple as vampires (perhaps as werewolves where Derek is senior/alpha, but not vampires), but it was a nice read none the less. The story flow is nice and the language seems fluid. Thank you for posting it.
RogueStorm84 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Holy crap! That was excellent mixing two of my loves together? Epic! Thank you for this. I would love it if you did a sequel