Reviews for Inveigled by beauty
janosch73 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Why oh why have I waited this lomg to read this? It was vey sad that Rosalie died but I also loved the concept how she found Bella to him. And the lemons were really hot!
lissy2110 chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Hey,

a fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
jadetwilighter chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
This is such a hot, beautiful, and heartbreaking story.

You made me cried so many times through reading.

And I love the idea of Drew as Rosalie.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Sassyvampmama chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
sweet and smutty... just the way it should be.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Dang. Sooo close! Bella almost gets him again.

It's heartbreaking to see Rosalie and Edward talking about the too soon impending doom.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Oh, my...
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I don't know how you wrote this beautiful story with so much of it being so close to your heart.

It's too bad Rosalie and Edward have yet to realize how much they truly love one another, or I should say are IN love with one another. It's going to take Bella to have them see but maybe too late.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Private island, eh?

Edward is right, Philosophy's "falling in love" shower gel (and lotion) does make skin feel soft and silky. And it smells sooo good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
The schmexy hotness keeps building...
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I am not into girl on girl but this is friggin sexy as all get out! Of course, this Edward is even hotter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hi, Sweets! I read this on your blog and thought I would read it again here so I can leave you some POSITIVE feedback. It sounds like some anonarses are giving you a hard time. Truly sad and tacky. We've lost so many other excellent writers because of this but the joke is on them because now the writers are making money for publishing their original ff stories! HA! I'm proud of you for standing your ground. Bravo!
irelandk chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
The sexiest and saddest story I've read - thanks for writing
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
:'(
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
omg!
hh3rob chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Loved every chapter! Thank you for sharing it. It's def going to the top of my favs list.