Reviews for Abandon Us
kekemartinez chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
WOW...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Like it a lot :) good job
StardustPetals chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Wow. An Apple...
YamatosSenpai chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I was a little concerned how this was going to end, and when you described the cliff I was ready to throw a life saver to Ichigo! Don't drown, damn it!
I am glad the story ended this way. Aizen and Ichigo can be happy with each other AND still get to enjoy their close relationship with G-d.
Overall, I am very pleased with this. Good work.
YamatosSenpai chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Okay, I have to admit, I was surprised by the past connection. I really liked this chapter because it gives dimension to the complicated relationship. Good work. I'm looking forward to see how this ends...
YamatosSenpai chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
More lemony goodness... cough thanks cough...
I LOVED your word choices in this chapter. You absolutely conveyed the dirtiness and shame that Ichigo is feeling at the conflicting action/ideals. Excellent job! :)
YamatosSenpai chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well {insert blush and anime nosebleed} Good work! I was raised by a jewish father and a catholic mother... so there is something very attractive about forbidden attraction, that I think only certain upbringings can really appreciate.
This was a very entertaining first chapter! Not only did it have lemony goodness BUT you also gave Ichigo human emotion, making him more realistic/believable brava!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
If your a sinner for writing this, I must be one for reading it. This is probably the best Aizen/Ichi fic Ive ever read. Beautifully done. 3

BPR
Debsjen chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Totally smutty and I love it hehehehe, I dont feel very comfortable with your writing style. Mostly because some sentences seemed like you were trying to overdo it. Lets see if I can find an example;

He looked at the strong waves, the night sky causing the color of the water to be blackish-blue. That color is now the color of his soul. He let evil seep in his veins and have dominance.

I would do this sentence as following to make the flow easier to read;

He watched the strong waves, the night sky caused the water to be dark blue almost black. The same color that now tainted his soul. The evil that was seeping into his veins was already dominating him.

Anyway that is just my opinion. Otherwise I liked the AU idea and I like the smutty-ness very important to adult fanfictions XD

Good job and good luck.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Poor Ichi was so distraught that he even tried to commit suicide. Although Aizen never said the 3 words, I still think the ending is so sweet. Good job _
Dark Little World chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Ooohhhh, it ended :o but it was cute :) I've sinned for saying that :o Happy new years and Merry eairly Christmas to you too. Good luck with your other fanfictions :)
animechick57 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I CANT WAIT FOR YA

NEXT CHAPTER XD

the only reason i like

this couple becuz they have

good smut haha

azienxichigo XD
Brookie cookie17 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Awwww what's going to happen next? Please update soon
IntenseHq chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
This is soooo hottt! omg! I love it so muchhh! and hmph ignore the flamer. this is fantastic and spicy as fuck! can't wait for the next one! rock on!