Reviews for FML
XeroNoir chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I found this story while searching for...nothing actually. Anyway, this is perhaps one of the FEW angst-fics in this fandom, and I just want to tell you that you did a gr8 job! Reading this, I was thinking like-"Wow, here's someone else who could see the REAL tragedy that was disguised as comedy throughout the whole series." Sometimes, you wrote exactly what was going through my mind while watching Hayate. So, once again, hats off to you, my fellow 'angst-lover' :)
steferstheawesome chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
o-oh! :( thats so sad! i cant wait till an update though...
steferstheawesome chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
ahahahahahha i can see it! cue dramatic manga scene: *it looks like hayate is going to die, but just when he accepts it, nay, even welcomes it, he is saved*
:D (its still probably odd that this fic makes me laugh)
steferstheawesome chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
:D this still makes me grin. a hayate that knows that life is a bitch? too good to be true, thats how i know this is just a fic.
steferstheawesome chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
:D cool! this... shouldnt make me grin should it...
steferstheawesome chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
this is so cool! (and its hard to find appropriately "dark" fics like this)
steferstheawesome chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
thats so true! (about ikusa) and honestly! this hayate is more fun than the one in the manga ehehehhehe :3
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
AWESOME! :D:D:D:D hehehhehehe gooooood hayate perspective
NR chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Awesome man. Great work I can feel the raw passion in your writing. You have alot of bottled up emotion dont you? Well keep up to good work. Oh and be as angry in your writing as you want to be, I welcome such things as anger and hatred. Hope to see more soon.
Shuji Nonohana chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
The transition was actually pretty smooth. It started as lamenting his work life as a child. Then, he went into his trouble as a child finding work, adults telling him to just have fun, and him trying to tell them about his horrible life. He's frustrated with people who dont listen, and with people who dont do anything. Its all very sad. We all wish for Hayate's happiness, but time and time again, his childhood proves to be the major point in his despair event horizon. I look forward to the next chapter.
TehSanity chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
The first two chapters scared me at first. I wouldn't touch it with a long pole.

However, with your third chapter I can finally feel Hayate's voice.

To me Hayate wouldn't curse, nor he would hate on people who have not caused him direct harm. He would question the goodness of the world around him though.

He had been taken advantage of throughout his entire life. He had not known happiness when he parted with Athena and met Nagi which was a long period of time.

His parents cared little, if they cared at all. He was likely to be overworked in the various jobs he had, and until now no one had extended an arm or even a finger to help him.

To Hayate, the world is dark, cruel and apathy is rampant. Nagi and the new friends he met present a new faint glimmer of light and hope in a long dark tunnel. He is not free yet though. Debts, burdens, and problems from the past and present still plague him.

Stay strong Hayate. There is hope.

Keep writing, and Happy Birthday.
Shuji Nonohana chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
... I care, Hayate. You're the strongest person in the world for even having put up with this life for so long. I did think it a little strange that even as a little boy, Hayate almost never got mad about the things that happened to him; just really sad. And he may have been like that to hide how he truly felt. He was mad. Underneath the happiness, and even the sadness, he hated his family. He didn't want anything to do with them, and he couldn't for the life of him understand how they thought it was a good idea to do this to him. I'm not sure anybody could understand how Hayate feels.

In any case, good job and keep up the good work! (I actually want to get around to reading your other fics here...)
Flare Region chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Nice chapter. Really good. For me? So it's not cheerful or happy the way he usually is. "So fucking what?" (Using some song lyrics right here.)

And yeah. If you think about it, it seems really messed up on what Ikusa did. Well... we've still have not the faintest idea of why he left. Maybe we'll find out later on in the manga.

As for Yukiji, wasn't it the parents who abandoned THEM first? I don't remember Yukiji leaving them. I thought the parents left first, THEN Yukiji took Hinagiku. So maybe in the story, she was PLANNING on ditching them, but got ditched first.

Either way, you wrote a good chapter. On a side note, I don't see any flaws. :D Update soon please!
NR chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Pretty good from what I read so far. It branches differently from the more common themes of the fanfictions making it different but nice in its own respect. If you were to update more than I will read every single one of your updates. Well that's my opinion and hope to see more from you soon.
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow... It really looked like you're mad here