Reviews for Melody of Love
MinaDeville chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Brilliant! You need to write more SquallxYuna fics :'D I loved it!
Thien chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Yes! Finally! 8D

It is intriguing, Yuna's worry. I only finished FFX once or twice, and to this day, already many details about the game's events and characters have escaped me, so I chalk her worry up to her seeing the difference between how she and Squall deals with summoning, and consequently feeling guilty about her way. Not that she has done anything wrong, of course. Anyway, would you mind expounding your idea? I've love to hear it.

Love Squall, as always. I like how he is firm, but not forceful in this, exactly how I imagine Squall in a relationship.

PS: Will read and review the rest of your updates at a later time. School has been unforgiving this month. XD
Traingham chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Jumped into this one after enjoying the developing friendship between Squall and Yuna in Midnight Orchestra, and it was pretty intriguing. I see you decided to use the scientific term for Yuna's mismatched eyes in this installment, though. (Heh)

Your portrayal of Yuna is well done, drawing more from her disciplined life in FFX as opposed to her more outgoing personality in FFX-2. You manage to bring out her charm points without making it seem forced, and Squall's subtle reaction complimented them nicely.

Now, I know people sometimes check the reviews section before they decided to jump into a story so I'll try not to spoil anything, but does Yuna's inner anxiety have anything to do with the final sending? I kind of figured that was her reason, but based on her move set it almost seems as though she was pulled into the conflict before that event took place. Then again, Dissidia is a complete cluster-F to begin with so whatever.

Anyway, nice piece,

Take care,

Traingham...
I'm-the Goddamn-Batman chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was pretty interesting. Squall is somewhat like Auron and Yuna knows how to act around someone like him I guess.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
AWESOME JOB~!
Indurrago chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awwwww...at the nice scene at the end with Squall and Yuna. So this isn't related to your other SquallxYuna right? Haven't read the other one tbh. Hmmmmm...I' feel like I would have an idea of what Yuna's burden if I actually played FFX. Darn it, lol. Shiva...I remember we also started with Quetzalcoatl too, he needs some love also. This was a nice piece, enjoyed it abit despite feeling like I missing something.