Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion: Valkyrie
We can do anything.
We are *****
(roughly 1 year later)
We are in jail.
-While I have to say, the seriousness of the situation gets denoted with this considered by itself, the rest of Sims misadventures are rather... two-toned. So they think they're clothes? Interesting.
-On that note. ToujiXRei? How new is that one? I mean, it /could/ work due to circumstances here, but so could a number of other things.
-Shouldn't Essex of all people known better than to put dinosaurs/forgotten/mythical creatures On A Boat (, I'm) while creatures of questionable origin attack/roam the earth?

Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Call me a cheater, but checked the 'cast' list for CoIS a few chapters ago to make sure what was going on with Touji and just picked up why Gendo would have any kind of chocolate craving. Played straight, wasn't it? Neat; on that note, the hammer moved.

"The hammer is my-"
No, sorry, I can... probably keep from going that far.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
So at first I was like JOHNNY? THAT JOHNNY? Oh what fun must have been ha- WAIT. OH DEAR. NO. (implications that he among other people are dead popped up out of nowhere)
And then I was like DEEEEEAAAAADPOOOOOOLL! But then it turned "... well, that's a rather sudden dose of 'Feels Bad Man'." Ouch.
And /then/ I was like "... Somehow I forgot to point it out in the first chapter, but "Gendo is more/less human than canon?" and then this... hmm. Lanky figure, borderline addiction to chocolate... I can't be sure anyone would come to mind even if I did know my mythos. And per/sonality disorder? Curious.

... Can only review these things so candidly because there's a guaranteed 'mooooorrreeee!' that must be caught up on. Though, on that note... the Angels seem to have a much more subdued role here than they do in most remakes, huh?

Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
"Maiden, sir?"

In my defense, I couldn't resist.
As I went though this first chapter, late as I were in even realizing it existed (or maybe I dodged it so I could find it now...) a certain feel reminiscent of Last Child of Krypton. Not gonna try to guess Shinji's skill just from here since he technically showed off two instead of just one, and while for some reason I figured Asuka would get the hammer from how the first half went... well. It would be cheating to ask "who gets it" from this far back, wouldn't it? More like... "does anybody actually get it?" Y'know, since everyone seems to have something goin for em already...

"It's like there some secret cabal making sure we get our way."

Spanner! Spanner in the works!

fazed343 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Apparently Table flipping emotes dont show up in reviews
(」゚ペ)」
fazed343 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
YOU BROUGHT DEADPOOL!
THIS STORY
JUST
GOT
SO
FLIPPIN
GOOD
()︵
CategoricalLogic chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Not sure if someone else has told you this, but "we" isn't the second person plural, it's the first person plural. "You" is the second person plural, as well as the second person singular(Thou used to be the second person singular but that changed).

Other than that, the story is very good. Interesting powers for Toji. You make them work well, and they are not too overpowered.
DirtNap chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
Discovery writing or not I enjoyed it :)
Archnecromancer King chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
I really liked the chapter, it heralds the epic! Good luck with your life and work and your muse always bless you!
P.S.: If you call it amateurish, I wish I could at least be an amateur when I write!
P.S. I'm still rooting for Hikari!
Julian Chester chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
For an amateurish work it was still a hell of a thing. No arguments though that waiting for a full first draft would have been a good idea... the pace at which you work is mindboggling to me, much less your habit of posting chapters as you write them. If you'd been alive 80 years ago, you'd have done well in the pulps.

I look forward to that renewal and rebirth. This story most definitely deserves the full treatment.
DirtNap chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
ooooh this is getting damn good man. Hope to see an update for it soon, I know you are focusing on the Multiverse story though.
Aoirann chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Let me tell you how obscure Trull was. Not even the Marvel database had him. Good job though. "Feed me Tungsten!" Needs to be a giant robot phrase now.
Aoirann chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
You had Jack Kirby give the Eulogy at Tony's funeral? Nice. So Toji is going to be the Luke Cage expy and I'm thinking 'Hulk Smash' his way out of Nerve.
WaryGriffin chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Absolutely love this, can't wait for more.
WaryGriffin chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I haven't read this further than the first chapter( which I thoroughly enjoyed), but as for the ferromagnetic limits thing-magnetism as a power is pretty lacking as far as limits go. Look at the 'Superpower Lottery' entry on Magneto's page at /Main/Magneto

Actually, since atoms have an electric charge, you could easily use that as an excuse. Unless it's just purely ferromagnetic powers and I'm not really adding anything with this already overly long post...

Anyway, I can't wait to read more of this!