Reviews for Lonesome
rosalinda pink chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That's so sad! Gosh, I started crying because of it. It's really well written
cherrybubble chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm crying right now! This is too sad! Amazing writing.
Raeryn chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This made me cry. A lot. Even more than some of you Scorpio and Rose fics. You should be sued for writing such good stories. :' _

Keep writing :D

DavidYurman chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I can't stop crying, this was so good!
Sarcastic Freaks chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was really good. Amazingly sad, but great.

alexiroseni chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
made me cry. Wide than when Fred actually died in the books. Excellent job at pulling heart strings.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I teared up, honestly. I was devastated when Fred died and still remain in denial about it. you painted the Weasley's twin relationship beautiful - it's so cruel when a sibling dies especially when you're best friends from birth.
Dotgl88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I absolutely love twins and was devastated when Fred died. Loved the story, it made me teary! Keep writing!
Edgeless chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I loved it! Well written, you actually managed to format dialogue right, no one else does! *applauds*

George is my favourite. :)
SilverFalkin118 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow... I don't really know how to describe the feelings I have right now. This was amazingly written and it actually brought tears to my eyes. I could feel George's pain and I can understand how Angelina feels. This was wonderful! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more from you!

DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
omg i'm crying! great job. made my love fro the weasley twins that mich stronger. i love you fred!
Psyche101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love it! I cried!
Ty chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ohmygod this is so sad I actually cried I never cry over this stuff ask my sister she says I'm heartless
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was sad, poor George.
worldwithoutlogic chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hi. ;)

I'm not the kind to cry but this story was so touching! My heart disintegrated and I turned to mush, so is that the equivalent? :D

I love your portrayal of George and Angelina. They're so perfect and it's hard not to glomp Angelina with how she's so caring and understanding of George. :)

And GEORGE. You've written him such that it's so emotion-evoking. It's so understandable that he would feel this way after his brother died, and you captured the essence of it beautifully. :D Good job!

You. Are. Awesome. Keep writing! :)