Reviews for Pull
tommyginger chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Type your review here...
Nihil Forem chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Gorgeous. These two are on fire! You really paint some lovely imagery with your descriptions. I feel like I'm watching the show again - all the colors, heat, and passion feels fresh.

You have a great talent for capturing passion. Nicely done.
Josephinee chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This captures their dynamic so well. I've been roaming the internet for good Atia/Antony fics for a while now (I love them both an incredible amount) and this covered my need perfectly. Thank you for that!
Lady Emerald Black chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is quite well done. You captured the pair with such a perfection. And there is never enough of them in the series.

-LEB
Arya May chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I think you officially have made me like these two together. Good job on the story!
valsinha chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL AND VIVID AND GLORIOUS AND AND AND AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S NOT HEALTHY

seriously, it's perfect. you really captured Antony and Atia's relationship :)
olanaj chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Absolutely gorgeous.

I've always loved Atia and Antony (even though his romance with Cleopatra was handled far better than I expected). But it's really hard to find good fic with these two, ESPECIALLY written from Antony's pov. I really loved what you achieved here, how you managed to keep him in character, not adding to much of a sentiment into his rough nature, but still showing that Atia was someone surprisingly important in his life, the one constant he was coming back to, not even realizing this.

Really great story.
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was brilliant. Definately one of my favourite scenes between them and guh they were so perfect -sobs- thank you for doing such a great fic on this moment!

mOs