Reviews for Capro Espiatorio
This is really good
shiarein chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
I love this so much!
BlackTearAngel chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I'm not going to give u a bad review, because this was lovely! I had enjoyed every word and you did well! I hope u keep righting. And about the single letter words: I'm on my phone.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
MzMilo chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
interesting plot...
BestWishes chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
I forgot to review xD. Wonderful story! II already finish the sequel :D.
Parallel Heart chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
hey...i just want to make this story really shounen-ai?
reije chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I haven't been this excited reading fanfics in MONTHS.
Your fic is amazing; albeit some English errors here and there, it is WONDERFUL.
The ending::: PERFECT. You have the talent to make the plot go smoothly!
Though you have a couple of loose strings. What happened to Mukuro and the others?
I've been bothered by that for sometime; but I guess I'll find out about them in the sequel :)
Oh, and it would be nice if you find a beta-reader. It would make the story smoother in some parts (I can't be one because I also suck in English, xD)
Thanks for your hard work writing this; It's a piece of art! :D
Baked Soap chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
OMG! I loved this story. Is it possible that you speak Spanish? xD
Oh, and does the end mean that Giotto and the others doesn't know that Tsuna ended up in Namimori?
Now will you excuse me. I have a sequel to read. :D
Asp chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Somiando12334 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
JAPAN! So we get to see the 10 gen?
Selene chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
I loved your story! I simply could not stop reading until you reach the last chapter posted, until then!

The way you have embedded the 1st and the 10th generation of the Vangola is simply amazing!

I loved reading about Giotto, one of the characters from Katekyo that interest me most.

I look forward for the next chapters!
ezcap1st chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Wow... Way to end this arc and start on the next one. Does that mean vongola still has its scapegoat, even though they are apart? Or they don't? I guess you're a native Spanish speaker? Well, just to point out, I was horribly confused when you kept typing 'hearth'. I think you meant heart?
xRinyukix chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Oh I wonder where have Mukuro gone when that period..Starting a new arc ? Will Hibari and others came out ? Jezz this is awesome xD Keep up the good work ~~
Keimichi chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Oh... I thought you meant a whole different story! Lol, not a new arc. It scared me for a second...

Thanks for the update! And keep up with the good job!