Reviews for Broomsticks and Spiders
Delete-account-please-7772116 chapter 1 . 4/28
Very good I liked it a lot.
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I don't blame her for going on the warpath, I'd have grabbed the nearest broom, book or shoe myself! Many thanks for posting this! :)
Paris-eternellement chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love this so much.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOL! That was great.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I know that it's not nice to laugh at someone who is scared of sppiders, but i grew up with my little sister being scared of them and it was funny at times. She used to pull back the covers on her bed and check it out and then look under her bed too. Great story.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Well, I think you did just fine with it. I like the way you played it - straight, but just a little humorous at the same time. And you got Vance to smile.

Thanks for posting it.

pdf
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOL, that was a cute - and a little sad - peek into Jenny's life. Always nice to have Cynthia in the mix too!
cheether chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That was a good story. You would be surprised how many big strong people are afraid of spiders...an irrational fear...but a fear none the less.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It's cute and a little sweet. Even those of us who suffer from phobias (I'm afraid of confined spaces so even though I know it's safe I can't have an MRI because the whole time I'd think of something going wrong and being trapped in there) know they are irrational. So Jenny knows she's bigger than the spider but as long as she can see it (or its shadow) she can't think straight. Good one.