Reviews for A Blonde and Two Brunettes
waldron82 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Too hot for words. Adam is living my dreams LOL. I wanna get taken by Randy and John at the same time. No fair. LOL
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Yes! I love my ring sex even if it just a dream! LOL!

This was lovely and absolutely wonderful, darling! :)
Brena Zander-Star chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMFG, it was fantastic :-)
Roman'sGayLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it.
Love And Diet Soda chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Uhh, always find a new way to make me blush! This was fabulous! I was freaking out for Adam when they were in the ring in front of EVERYONE, I think I was kind of panicking for him. Ahaha!

I loved how you ended it with a dream, very cute!

A shitty review for an amazing story! Never stop writing, k?

Love and Diet Soda,

Your Kitten
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I think you already know how much I absolutely LOVED this! This is my initial most fav threesome combo, & I think, I still love it to the same extent.

Utter hotness...those 2 gorgeous studs w/ that precious slutty needy & available beauty...Randy's command & domineer...Cena's fascination w/ eating Adam's ass...Adam loving every minute of it...them double teaming...*THUDS*

There are too many things I LOVED in this that its hard to cover my droolingness in just some words. In short, I FREAKIN' LOVED THE HOLLY HELL OUT OF IT & ITS ONE OF MY FAV!
jadeMK11 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hi again! I love the story! now that give the term handicap match a whole new meaning.
Magz86 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMFG… oh my…

That was one of the absolute BEST dp fics I've ever read! I'm all hot and bothered now ;)

I saw sonething today that makes perfect sense, BUS WARNING! OMG, I'm sitting on the bus right now, next to some
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Are you really just trying to kill me here? That was the hottest thing I have read...I really hate to use trite over used phrases but all I can possibly say is O M G! WONDERFUL, INCREDIBLE, DELICIOUS, and I WANNA WATCH IT LIVE! are about the only things I can think of...*pant, drool, pant*