Reviews for Lazarus
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So sad, you could actually feel their pain which makes fro some very good writing. The characterizations were spot on, specially with Blair trying to pretend everything is fine until reality hits her and she shutters. Beautiful. Loved the open ending.
svenjen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
God, let's hope not! I don't know if I could bear the pain of this happening on the show. Well written but gut wrenchingly sad.
La Reine Rouge chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was heart-breaking and very well-written!
DudeImChuckBass chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! :'D Please write more, you're an absolutely fantastic writer!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was heartbreaking to read. Yet really good at the same time.

I'm still holding out for Chair to be endgame, no matter what.
pty chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Why the can't be together? Why? Ok, sorry, rant over. It's a good story, I liked Nate, Serena and Dan characterizations. I think you were trying to do a paralel between Chuck's behaviour in 5x1 and 5x2 and Blair's behaviour in this story, specially while looking herself in the mirror and her reaction to the news.

GG news:

Question: Rumor has it that Serena and Dan's book will continue to collide on Gossip Girl — what does this mean for Dan and Serena? —S. : It means S will channel her inner thespian and pretend to bury the hatchet with her ex in an effort to get him to sign over the movie rights to the controversial tell-all. I'm guessing Dan will see right through it, though. Blake Lively is a terrific actress; Serena, not so much.

post/11695949214/1-02-5-04-the-wild-memoirs-of-an-invisible

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE TWITTER:

Smash2008Smasha MichaelAusiello What kind of "spoiler alert" is coming after this kiss and who does it involve?

MichaelAusielloMichael Ausiello Smash2008 Get me to 1,150,000 followers and I'll tell you.

This is the synopsis for 5x6

BLAIR AUDITIONS HER POTENTIAL BRIDESMAIDS — Blair (Leighton Meester) makes all of her former minions and Charlie (Kaylee DeFer) compete to secure the coveted bridesmaid spots in her upcoming royal wedding. Nate (Chace Crawford) is tired of keeping his relationship with Diana (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) a secret, so he decides to use Charlie to make Diana jealous. Serena's (Blake Lively) boss (guest star Michael Michele) is determined to acquire the film rights to Dan's (Penn Badgley) book, so Serena must put her personal feelings about Dan and the book aside in order to close the deal. Ed Westwick and Matthew Settle also star. Andy Wolk directed the episode written by Jake Colburn (#506).
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Thanks for continuing to write CB stories. It has been a drought lately, especially with all the DB stories popping up. I have been a fan of CB since I started watching in season 1 and I will be a CB fan until the last episode.

I hold out hope until the end.
lulubelle2010 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
So sad... but well written. Thanks. You should write another one :)
Joy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very sad and I would like more but I know it was a one shot. It was nice that Serena was there for her.
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
DAMNNN!

That was sad.
KM chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Sad but good! I wish the CB angst on the show were this well-written.