Reviews for Recorded
Wow. Thank you so much for this. It was heard to read only because of how vivid you were in writing.
Narramin chapter 3 . 1/27
Oh my God, why woud you post shometing likE THAT? O.O" I mean, I'm a very cruel person when we're talking about fanfics, but you know what? Take my crown, I'm surrender and I'm gonna make cookies, sing child-songs and read cute, fluffy tales from now on... O.O The feels, omg. You're too good at this, and you're feaking me out! Congratulation, that's the first time I've ever read something that made me say that.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really hate that little p$k. SOB needed killing is good enough excuse for him.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Man. That was intense. Great work though.
punnylove chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Very sad. Ambiguous ending-does he kill himself? If not, if he's going to go kick-ass Sherlock and save everyone, please update telling us how!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
That's it!? What happened? Were they saved or not? Did they just die there!?
alljuststories chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
That is an amazingly written fanfiction, with lots of detail. And Sherlock was in character, something that is a rather rare occurence in this fandom... somewhat disturbing though... but I guess that was rather the point. I love how this showed how much Sherlock cares in a very direct manner. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Breathtakingly chilling. Beautiful work
The Buzz chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Dayum! Intense, sad, and you've got the characters down perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
toeki chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
this is so mean, but wonderfully torn between hating you for what you do to sherlock and the ones who are important to him, and applauding you for how well you convey emotions, let us know whats happening to john and lestrade without even showing it explicitly.
Alerix Slynn chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!

*Wails in despair*
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
:O Wow, so guttural and intense! Really well-written, is there more? What happens? Wow, well done!

:D
mangaluva chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Why, oh why do you love to torture us so? ;_; So... DISTURBING. Dark. Painful for poor Sherlock ;_;

(I say that, but who's the one with the minor thing for torture/angstfic and greedily devours it every chance she gets...? :P)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
... I do believe my heart just broke.

Fantastic line, "The silence, when it came, was thunderous."
BloodyRosie chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
poor sherlock

this was very sad and heartbreaking

smile