Reviews for The End of a Bloodline
Buffy8.16 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Thank you for sharing this story! Very well written and it's always fun to read a different take on B & E's relationship.
MiaLuthor chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
This is a very interesting story and a unique take on B & E. Thank you.
Ness1956 chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Awesome story!
marysway chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
:-)
Erin682 chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
Excellente histoire! Very good story! I love how it is so different and original than most other stories on here. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a breath of fresh air. So, thank you for that. And don't stop writing, your amazing at it!
tigger5600 chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
jcat5507 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
I'm really conflicted on this story. It's good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it like it. I kinda hate everybody but Heidi. Seriously. -_-
You've conveyed your story beautiful and articulate. I just hate the characters. I mean I really do. Did. Whatever.
But I read and devoured it.
Found you through the TLS.
Gasaway Alley chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
You deserve this, Chica! Congrats on the TLS rec!
Icecube toes chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Wow. This is an incredible piece of literature. Depressing,yes...but incredible none the less.
LoriSweetCream chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
You mean to tell me you have made it to the TLS?! It's about damn time your words gets recognized! Congrats, darlin'! SweetCream xo
majose chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Voted!
Igitt chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
Wow... This is quite the literature. Seldom have I read such good ff. You may not have had thousands of reviews, but I'm sure that those who do review know why. I think you are TOO good for ff. Parabéns, as we say where I live. Will you write more?
insanemum chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Very different - in a really good way. Not your typical HEA - but, also, in good way. Thanks for writing :)
majose chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
I remember the buses with graduates to be! Wow! Bella truly embraces her dark nature. I guess Edward found his crime to be his own punishment too... I cannot help but think that she over-estimates Jasper's value, but what do I know? Great story!
majose chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Bad with you, worse without you? Unexpected turn of events, but it works