Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
damn... the punk is gonna pay , well i hope to read about it, but i guess not.
LilBookworm89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I know it's been 18 months but Wowzas! Don't suppose you fancy doing a second chapter on this one!? There are so many questions and my mind is working overtime! I love it!
Isolith chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful depiction and fic. I love your indepth exploration of John and the well-written imagery.
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
impressive writing very detailed and beautifully written thanks for posting and please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was also great. I'm so checking out your other stories.
beaverrific chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow. I needed this. I've been scouring poorly written fic all night and this is just the antidote: well written, in character, beautful phrasing, all that jazz. Good job, really.
riamaichi chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
omfg.

This fic was totally awesome. the inhuman sound that came out of my mouth was verily, proof :D

keep up the awesome writing! :)
xChrononautx chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
loved this 3 very well done! i'd love to see a full length fic of these two!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Man this is just what I needed. Nothing like some good fanfiction to ease the sting of a finale. I feel like you have an excellent grasp of the characters, John definitely. His process and musings and actions all line up with what we've seen and it's interesting to boot. The situation, with all it's abruptness, was clear to follow and intriguing. And Alice, well, she's perfect. Though I long for a nice long epic one day, considering how underwhelming the fandom for Luther is, I'm quite grateful for you're contribution. :)
Truth7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Thank you for this great Luther story. I love it because you did a great job in keep the characterization and keeping the tension throughout the story. I was reading in suspense not knowing how John would handle this dilemma. I love that John kind off pick Alice over his job and I love that even while being in danger herself, Alice was doing her best to protect John's job because she knew what it meant to him. You did a excellent job of showcasing what I love about John and Alice relationship. Which is that Alice, who can't feel anything for anyone, feels so much for John, that she can't bear to see him in pain and would risk anything and everything to spare him pain. And to see John, who would normally be hunting down someone like Alice, is willing to protect her, knowing how dangerous she is. Bravo at capturing who these characters are and what they mean to each other.
Loveispudding chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
You've made my day with a Luther story! You write them all so well I love it :)