Reviews for At Sea
*the feels*
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
DUDE WHEN ARE YOU UPDATING I'M CRYING
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
I like this story! Will it be continued?
ManifestDoom chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
I feel like the whole "Arthur's brother was left for dead at the hands of Ivan" thing would have been more powerful if it were Matthew (especially since Arthur thought it was Alfie), but it was still pretty good! I liked the scene where Ivan killed himself, that was very clever.
ManifestDoom chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
AaaAAAHH
Oh man! Oh! No!
I will cry! I'm not afraid to cry over these children!
Oh man I loved your airy descriptions of Jeanne from Francis' memories and I really loved Ivan's sudden and freaky entrance ("as a lover's kiss..." Good S H IT)
ManifestDoom chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Oh snap oh snap!
I'm delighted by your storytelling! Horrific, bloodied puzzle pieces are falling into place and I'm not so sure I want them to! Oh man!
Can't wait to keep reading!
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Well, I like puppies, so I'll review!

I really read this story fast, and I am not a fast reader, so that means I'm REALLY hooked. All I can say is that I hope you update soon!
Serendipity321 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
This is awesome! I love your writing style and the characterization of all the characters. And I loved how Francis wasn't such a pervert as he usually is. ;3
And that last scene made my heart wrench. I mean, I thought Gil was going to die! D:
Ok, you said you needed reminders to update your story. So here's one! It's been since 2012 and it's 2014 now since you've updated! Don't keep your fans waiting!
Keep writing, you're awesome at it!
Serendipity321
RachelAmeliaHolmes chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Pleeaas continue this as soon as humanly possible. I love Pirate!Hetalia, and you write it brilliantly
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
What happens next?! You can't write something this good and just leave it! Give me more! Amazingly awesome story :) love your writing style too
LawlietLight7 chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
So beautiful! Moar! :o
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
If this is the end then please say so! Sorry if I sound rude but it's been over two years! So please tell us, so we can stop waiting for you to update. Thank you.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
God I can't believe you tortured Arthur like that ;-;
Well at least he's safe now
Yuu Kirkland chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Han good Francis didn't take advantage on Arthur, I like that 3

And for the French it's "assister" and "bonne nuit" :3 Because the night is feminate.
Candace chapter 14 . 7/16/2014