Reviews for At Sea
Serendipity321 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
This is awesome! I love your writing style and the characterization of all the characters. And I loved how Francis wasn't such a pervert as he usually is. ;3
And that last scene made my heart wrench. I mean, I thought Gil was going to die! D:
Ok, you said you needed reminders to update your story. So here's one! It's been since 2012 and it's 2014 now since you've updated! Don't keep your fans waiting!
Keep writing, you're awesome at it!
Serendipity321
RachelAmeliaHolmes chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Pleeaas continue this as soon as humanly possible. I love Pirate!Hetalia, and you write it brilliantly
ThaliaTrisEllie chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
What happens next?! You can't write something this good and just leave it! Give me more! Amazingly awesome story :) love your writing style too
LawlietLight7 chapter 14 . 11/12/2014
So beautiful! Moar! :o
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
If this is the end then please say so! Sorry if I sound rude but it's been over two years! So please tell us, so we can stop waiting for you to update. Thank you.
Yuu Kirkland chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
God I can't believe you tortured Arthur like that ;-;
Well at least he's safe now
Yuu Kirkland chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Han good Francis didn't take advantage on Arthur, I like that 3

And for the French it's "assister" and "bonne nuit" :3 Because the night is feminate.
Candace chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
IS THIS THE END?
madders10 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Hi! I really like this story and hope you continue! Is it a bad sign if I enjoyed reading Gil's plan on how to rip down Ivan from his pedestal?
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
-Dies of happiness- As much as I love Russia as a character, Im extremely glad he died. NOBODY PUTS ARTIE IN A TORTURE ROOM!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
haha! I love fics that contain french because i can decode most of it myself.
DivineHatred chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Hey, this is an awesome fanfic! It seems it hasn't been updated in a long while, wondering if you were going to finish it?
BananaManiaBubblegum chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Yeah, sure, let's overpopulate the planet with puppies and make ourselves a puppy empire. Then there'll be so much puppies that there'll be at least one run over puppy ay every goddamned corner of the planet. Or worse, they"ll develop humanoid intelligence and enslave the human population! Probably the worst part is that they'll most probably succeed where humanity has failed...
On a completely unrelated and less paranoid note, the story is great! I loved how you manage to capture the essence of torture and brokenness without actually describing it in full.
BMB
Icesis88 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Someone shoot me now! Please tell me theres gonna be another chapter
BonnefoyBaggins chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
This is actually really good, I hope you continue it. The characters aren't so OCed, I can still see their personality in them and relationships between the characters are pretty accurate. Russia's is the villian, so I can see his character being changed some, but I can still see Ivan, just evil Ivan. So well done on that. Plus, the plot is very well done, it kept me reading and wanting me. It had depth, emotion, action, and romance. So yes, thumbs up for you.