Reviews for Naruto: Shinobi of Lust
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 23 . 2/9
Amazing fanfic! I love the teases with the NaruSaku moments. Please make Sakura apart of Naruto's harem. Also I hope you make Naruto bring about an alliance between Kumo and Iwa. Or at least Kumo and have Kutotsuchi defect from Iwa to be with Naruto. I'd like to see an intense moment with Naruto talking to Samui and Karui. Then Kurotsuchi later. The yo mama jokes that Kushina serves to A is pretty hilarious. Lastly I think it would be cool to add Tsunade and Shizune to the mix. For Tsunade just have Naruto leave for a personal mission and have him return to Konoha with a vial of water from the Fountain of Youth. This would put her around the age she was when Nawaki became a genin. Please update soon and message me back!
PugTheMagician chapter 23 . 2/7
I loved the idea of those kunoichi being molested by invisible tentacles whilst everyone around them were none the wiser. I especially liked samui's one though i do wonder how the sentinels didn't notice her having her mouth open and her throat expanding and contracting around seemingly nothing. I apperently have forgotten more about this story than i thought because damn femgaara is kinky, purposefully having sex and losing her virginity to a tentacle in the middle of class then crawling naked across said class to give naruto a blowjob
Anon chapter 1 . 2/5
Its written so badly, its almost like reading a kids book. So hilariously badly written its funny.
Spidey2 chapter 23 . 2/3
HOTT! Keep going!
matthew0208 chapter 23 . 1/31
Dang i started reading this back in 2012. Its good to see an old fanfic like this come back. My only criticism is that you're spelling and grammar could use some work. I dunno story is still as good as i remember it.
Draco321 chapter 23 . 1/30
good plot line and funny joke in there like the pecking order so more chapter PLEASE
InuLamar chapter 23 . 1/30
Epic chapter keep it up!
sheltie chapter 23 . 1/29
It's great to have you back and I can't wait for more chaps of this.
BBWulf chapter 23 . 1/29
XD This is odd, but very entertaining. The lols and the lemons make for a great, if classic, combination.
Definitely needs a beta to fix grammar
Reaper4991 chapter 23 . 1/28
Hehe, seems Samui, Temari, and Akako are ready to become Naruto's women. You should have them approach him either in the Forest, Tower, or during the break to become one of his women. They can defect to Konoha, Temari and Akako's father is dead anyway and Samui could get used to living with Naruto.
I'm happy that this was updated after so long
redwolf23456 chapter 23 . 1/27
Great story so far
insanemaelstorm chapter 23 . 1/26
Lmao ibuki's statement at the end, was amazing. Damn naruto is lucky. Wish I had his power. Can't wait for more
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 1/26
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue!