Reviews for The Peace Millennium: The Aftermath
GreatKungLao chapter 21 . 1/13
This story is pure joy. It was absolutely beautiful, interesting, intense, smutty, heart touching, heartwarming and have a very nice happy ending. If there is a Liu Kang/Kitana fanfic that everyone should read it is this one. It is a very nice version of post-Armageddon events.

Just start feeling a little bit sad when you realize how shame that developers don't love their characters as much as fans do. But at least we have this, talented people who can make a few days of our lives unforgettable.

Thank you very much for this story and all others that are about Liu Kang and Kitana. I rediscovered this OTP recently in a much more new light than before and was nicely surprised, that there are fanfics as big and good as yours.

I've read all of your LiuTana fanfics by now and your collection is definitely the one that should be nominated for Oscar or something.

I just wish I could give more than just words for this awesomeness. You deserve a kiss for every single chapter of all of your LiuTana fanfics.

Stay well and be happy. Keep up the good work.
Dr. MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
what is the Mk 1 comic called anyway?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
hey, um... do you think that you can write how they caught Rain(since he is still on the loose in outworld) andhow his trial goes just like you did with Tanya's trial?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Man, I can't wait for season 2/sequel! I hope you posted out soon!

Sincerely,
random guest who read this story 2x
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
i'm surprised that no one disturbed them during the whole "sex" scene. Then again, it is still night(or was it morning), so everybody was probably asleep anyway, right?
butterflyV chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
After reading Kung Lao's conversation with Liu Kang about what happened at the Academy, it would have very interesting if there was a chapter about how after the wedding Kung Lao advises him to return to the Academy to see for himself that the monks there hold no blame for him.
Even if was reluctant to go, he would no doubt find that Kung and Kitana would go with him to show their support and in a way it close that chapter for him about the "massacre" and leave with a more clear feeling in his mind.
butterflyV chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
You should do a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
i knew u would take the love scene route... ;) for a 'tad bit' left, u took a minute to do it... probably contemplating on wither u should add it or not, in addition to your cpu mishap. sorry about that, it happens to the best of us.

anyhoo, sad to see it end but eagar for the next to begin.

'eyes' is coming back so thats good.

according to CoL, it shouldnt be TOO long before the first baby... which is what im looking forward to seeing; 'Liutana' as parents. probably by the time u cross that bridge, ill be crossing it too in my fic.
Spider-2099 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
*Sees epilogue*
...

S'it bad that I feel like my dog just died or something? End of a freaking era...oh well, least it was a BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW ending full of WIN...

Lol Glad you have future plans to return! Excellent job on an excellent saga...

Its been real
Ragnarok666 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
I'm glad you'll have more to the saga, we all look forward to reading it.

Now then, with this one being over, it is my hope you'll be able to find some time to submerse yourself in the topic of MY fic that I mentioned to you.

What you may not actually know is that I'm not even an MK expert, yet ULTIMATEbudokai3 said I was able to point out a lot of things that he couldn't.

I'm merely an analyzer, and I look at some of the small details that others may miss, that's all. This is why I hope with your other MK fics, I'll look at it and see what can be pointed out and what cannot.

Back on to the topic of my fic, I know you never got into the Starcraft universe and all that, but it doesn't take all that long to submerse yourself in it. Trust me, you don't have to go too deep to understand the storyline, it's not THAT complex.

As you and I discussed over the PMs, finding a time to write can be difficult due to brainstorming, but finding a time to read is completely different, and it is my hope that since you're taking a break from writing for a while, you'll now find the time to read and review my fic, "Aftermath and Revelations", in the Starcraft category. I could always use more feedback, and believe me, I've seen suggestions from people who barely know the topic, yet are still able to point out things the author may have missed.

I have held up my end of the deal for reviewing and giving whatever suggestions I can for your fic, I sincerely hope you can now take a look at my fic and leave some feedback for it, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Ragnarok666 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Ah yes, the aftermath of the wedding. It was something I had been expecting. I guess there was no need to put anything else into it. Whatever challenges Liu Kang and Kitana faced, that's something to be looked at another day, not directly after the wedding. Right after the wedding is a time to reflect on when they first met, and for everything the two of them went through.

For both of them, it's now clear they now have everything they've ever wanted. But we both know the ordeal is far from over. Now the trials will begin to test just how much they can endure yet again...
Spider-2099 chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Hoo-Rah! Kitana is finally Mrs. Liu Kang...'bout time...can't say I'd be happy to be Prince and eventually King of Edenia though...LOTS of responsibility. Our Champ can handle it though. Well, looks like The End is Nigh...*wipes tear* Sorry I just got something in my eye. Really. Honest.

Stop laughing.

Can't wait for the endgame!
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Man, we DO think ALOT alike, Lol

Very nice wedding! that really was short n sweet.

one last tidbit huh...? B-)
Ragnarok666 chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Good, the wedding has taken place. I look forward to the epilogue, and to see if you'll write it in a way that'll immediately signal the opening of the sequel. With the month long vacations and such coming, I'm sure you'll have more time to brainstorm the ideas.

I do have an idea for you for another fic if you're willing to consider it: since you had mentioned that Kitana and Jade initially resented each other, perhaps you may want to write one in saying how their resentment eventually turned to respect and everything (which was why Jade turned against Shao Kahn and his orders to bring Kitana in during the Earthrealm invasion).

Of course, such a timeline would inevitably be before the events of MK1, but I'm sure you can find a way to make it work.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »