Reviews for The Peace Millennium: The Aftermath
Shante Diamond chapter 20 . 2/13
This is definitely the BEST MK fic I've read! How you managed to capture the chemistry between Liu Kang and Kitana, your incorporation of ancient Asian culture into Edenian culture, the unique friendships between our favorite kouple and the Forces of Light, there's just so much to admire about your story! And the lemony scenes were a bonus! Although you mentioned you didn't intend to be repetitive with ending your chapters with Liu and Kitana together in bed, I personally didn't mind. (lol)

I even enjoyed the small incorporation between Johnny and Sonya. I laughed when Johnny bragged about how good he was in the sack after making love to Sonya. Such a Johnny thing to do! (lol) Even the subtle scene featuring Jade and Kung Lao dancing at the Independence Day festival was enjoyable. I was actually hoping you were going to write a small lemon (or lime) between the two of them. I really had my fingers crossed that they were going to have a one-night stand or something before Kung Lao returned to Earthrealm. (Sorry, I love that pairing now, even though it's super rare.) But I understand, you wanted Liu Kang and Kitana to be the main focus.

Tanya was also enjoyable in your story. I love her in the series and I love her in your fic. For all the atrocities she's committed, it's just like Tanya to harbor no remorse for the things she's done. And it was a nice touch you added there when Tanya spoke about her similarities to Jade and Kitana, admitting they're no better than she is.

Even with all the sexiness and drama in your story, my absolute favorite scene is when the Forces of Light had to leave for Earthrealm, knowing they were parting from Liu Kang and Kitana for a long time. My chest felt heavy with emotion reading that. I wanted the group of friends to stay together! And I also liked the scene with Liu Kang deciding to take on the role of Edenia's Prince. It wasn't a hasty decision he made. He actually mulled over it, thinking about his friends back in Earthrealm, the finality of his decision knowing once he accepted Kitana's proposal, there would be no returning back to his old life. He weighed the pros and cons of his decision before finally deciding to be with Kitana no matter what. Again it reaffirmed Liu Kang was separating from everything he knew, including his best friend and his home. You nailed those two scenes, girl! (lol)

Now I gotta read more of your fictions because I don't think there's anyone who can do Liu Kang and Kitana justice! (I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that one day you'll write a Jade/Kung Lao lemony one-shot. lol)
LadyKeren chapter 20 . 6/28/2016
I really really loved this fic! Liu Kang x Kitana is my OTP for Mortal Kombat..I have started to like Raiden x Sindel as a couple as well, thanks to a couple of fics I found..but anyway, it is good to see fics about this lovely couple and as wonderfully written as yours..I usually am not a big fan of angst but yours was AMAZING because it didn't dwell on the problem and the drama wasn't non-stop..and yes I really do think that..I love the flow of your writing and the premise is great, too..and I like the bonding moments with their allies. I love the fluffy/sexy moments, and the hanging of Tanya was epic, too..I hope you keep writing.
GreatKungLao chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
This story is pure joy. It was absolutely beautiful, interesting, intense, smutty, heart touching, heartwarming and have a very nice happy ending. If there is a Liu Kang/Kitana fanfic that everyone should read it is this one. It is a very nice version of post-Armageddon events.

Just start feeling a little bit sad when you realize how shame that developers don't love their characters as much as fans do. But at least we have this, talented people who can make a few days of our lives unforgettable.

Thank you very much for this story and all others that are about Liu Kang and Kitana. I rediscovered this OTP recently in a much more new light than before and was nicely surprised, that there are fanfics as big and good as yours.

I've read all of your LiuTana fanfics by now and your collection is definitely the one that should be nominated for Oscar or something.

I just wish I could give more than just words for this awesomeness. You deserve a kiss for every single chapter of all of your LiuTana fanfics.

Stay well and be happy. Keep up the good work.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
what is the Mk 1 comic called anyway?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
hey, um... do you think that you can write how they caught Rain(since he is still on the loose in outworld) andhow his trial goes just like you did with Tanya's trial?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Man, I can't wait for season 2/sequel! I hope you posted out soon!

Sincerely,
random guest who read this story 2x
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
i'm surprised that no one disturbed them during the whole "sex" scene. Then again, it is still night(or was it morning), so everybody was probably asleep anyway, right?
butterflyV chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
After reading Kung Lao's conversation with Liu Kang about what happened at the Academy, it would have very interesting if there was a chapter about how after the wedding Kung Lao advises him to return to the Academy to see for himself that the monks there hold no blame for him.
Even if was reluctant to go, he would no doubt find that Kung and Kitana would go with him to show their support and in a way it close that chapter for him about the "massacre" and leave with a more clear feeling in his mind.
butterflyV chapter 21 . 12/17/2012
You should do a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
i knew u would take the love scene route... ;) for a 'tad bit' left, u took a minute to do it... probably contemplating on wither u should add it or not, in addition to your cpu mishap. sorry about that, it happens to the best of us.

anyhoo, sad to see it end but eagar for the next to begin.

'eyes' is coming back so thats good.

according to CoL, it shouldnt be TOO long before the first baby... which is what im looking forward to seeing; 'Liutana' as parents. probably by the time u cross that bridge, ill be crossing it too in my fic.
Spider-2099 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
*Sees epilogue*
...

S'it bad that I feel like my dog just died or something? End of a freaking era...oh well, least it was a BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW ending full of WIN...

Lol Glad you have future plans to return! Excellent job on an excellent saga...

Its been real
Ragnarok666 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
I'm glad you'll have more to the saga, we all look forward to reading it.

Now then, with this one being over, it is my hope you'll be able to find some time to submerse yourself in the topic of MY fic that I mentioned to you.

What you may not actually know is that I'm not even an MK expert, yet ULTIMATEbudokai3 said I was able to point out a lot of things that he couldn't.

I'm merely an analyzer, and I look at some of the small details that others may miss, that's all. This is why I hope with your other MK fics, I'll look at it and see what can be pointed out and what cannot.

Back on to the topic of my fic, I know you never got into the Starcraft universe and all that, but it doesn't take all that long to submerse yourself in it. Trust me, you don't have to go too deep to understand the storyline, it's not THAT complex.

As you and I discussed over the PMs, finding a time to write can be difficult due to brainstorming, but finding a time to read is completely different, and it is my hope that since you're taking a break from writing for a while, you'll now find the time to read and review my fic, "Aftermath and Revelations", in the Starcraft category. I could always use more feedback, and believe me, I've seen suggestions from people who barely know the topic, yet are still able to point out things the author may have missed.

I have held up my end of the deal for reviewing and giving whatever suggestions I can for your fic, I sincerely hope you can now take a look at my fic and leave some feedback for it, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Ragnarok666 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Ah yes, the aftermath of the wedding. It was something I had been expecting. I guess there was no need to put anything else into it. Whatever challenges Liu Kang and Kitana faced, that's something to be looked at another day, not directly after the wedding. Right after the wedding is a time to reflect on when they first met, and for everything the two of them went through.

For both of them, it's now clear they now have everything they've ever wanted. But we both know the ordeal is far from over. Now the trials will begin to test just how much they can endure yet again...
Spider-2099 chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Hoo-Rah! Kitana is finally Mrs. Liu Kang...'bout time...can't say I'd be happy to be Prince and eventually King of Edenia though...LOTS of responsibility. Our Champ can handle it though. Well, looks like The End is Nigh...*wipes tear* Sorry I just got something in my eye. Really. Honest.

Stop laughing.

Can't wait for the endgame!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »