Reviews for Spider Legs
Rikuobsession chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
I like this ending, it leaves me with quite a few questions still rolling around in my brain.

Lol you do NOT suck! If anything you should be allowed to publish/sell these. You're really good :)

SequelAwesome. I can't wait
Rikuobsession chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
It about time Roxy admitted it :) Xion is really quite brave going outside when everyone's busy trying to kill each other…

Nam is ALWAYS right. Now I'm wondering how the parents don't exist…

Still an awesome story, can't wait to see the end :)
RosieVIII chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
i loved the whole story, ot wuz great
RosieVIII chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
intersting, i loved it
738491074891203748129347089231 chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
holy crap that was great i kind gasp at the end cuz i didnt like the begining but u made it good
Lady Rabenschwarz chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Great story! WHO IS THAT MAN! I think I'm scared. *holds onto sperm plushie*
Harmonic Sniper chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
cute ending X3, yay there's a sequel ffor Roxas and axels relationship!
Roxann3 chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
What? WHAT? NOT THE END? D:
Harmonic Sniper chapter 14 . 12/27/2011
Squee new chapter! and a damn good one at that, can't wait to find out what namine meant about Roxas' parents!
Roxann3 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
Wait... what? No way! But... Naminé's always right... o.o
Harmonic Sniper chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
very interesting fic going on...I like it! can't wait for an update!
Rikuobsession chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
P.S. I recommend the song "square one" by coldplay as the theme for this story :) I think it suites esp. the last verse.
Rikuobsession chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
Awwwwwwwww… Axel's all alone :( Roxy he doesn't even have siblings around! He was just trying to get to know you… :(

I love all the awkward moments between Axel and Roxas :) and Hayner's little secret… I bet you Roxas takes a look at those photos and regrets what he said ;)

Another wonderfully angsty chapter :)
RosieVIII chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
Epic, cant wait for the next one :D
Rikuobsession chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
You're quite welcome XD

I knew Roxy's family was just suppressed :) they just wanna keep people away! It's a mask :)

Oh Roxy… can't you see he's in love with you? All the Akuroku rush is getting to my head lol. It's about time Roxas started opening up to Axel :) (and for Axel to stop being a jerk)

Great chapter! I hope there's more soon to come!