Reviews for Here We Go Again
behind-the-heart chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Awwwww so cute
CGD chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I honestly don't understand why you refuse to look over your writing. Your fanfictions look sloppy, uncreative and it honestly looks like it was written by an 8 year old. I understand that you love to write, but no one will take you seriously as a writer unless you stop being lazy. Just fix your spelling; it's disgraceful. Add proper punctuation, because you are making it look like you are a 4 year old with the way you compose a sentence. Span out your writing so it's not rushed, and add in thoughts, gestures and descriptions of actions. All you have is dialogue. Cut out the beginning conversation as well. No one reads it, it's boring, and completely un humerous. If you don't fix these things... I would honestly give up on posting your fanfictions, because they're just bad. They're horrible, and a joke, actually.
May chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
God Misty, you are completely crap at spelling, even in the fisrt senence it says tok instead of took!
Angelic-Blessing chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
The plot line is nice, but having all of their families move to Larousse, is a little bit simple. Why not have them split, and take monthes before they find each other agin? Also I noticed some spelling errors, but they weren't that noticeable. Update soon!
Fprmr1 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
This was really cute, awww they have to move. But they're together though so it's okay. YES A CONFESSION!

Finally Grasshead got the nerve to say something! OH YEAH!

Drew I suggest you read the chapter, just saying...

Canyou please check out 4Stones? I don't think the latest chapter I made is any good, it would help if I got you r opinion on this, please with a cherry on top?

Biiiii! PEACE!
Angelic-Blessing chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Update...

... soon
Fprmr1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
This chapter was really funny! Yays! They kissed! Drew should have brought whipped cream and put it all over Brenden though, oh well glad it turned out this way though! Go Spain House! Win the sports day thing! Spain House-5 French House- 0!
Monochrome13 chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
*evil grin* this is going to be good...!
Fprmr1 chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
stupid grasshead, DON"T BE MEAN TO INDIA! She's a better person than you! Can't wait for the prank Drew punch him in the face for me? or you can do something to him while he's sleeping anything works for me.
Fprmr1 chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Hey! Love this chappie it was super cute! I can tell you worked hard on this, and it shows in the chapter. By the way I love the sone that you chose I heart Taylor Swift! And you were asking for a co-host? Maybe I could help? Or not u decide! Ttyl!
Monochrome13 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Lolz May and Drew had a pretty hectic day! I love a good masked party!
Contestshipping Luv chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lol! Drew is such a b****h! I can't believe him! And May seems kind of like China from ant farm!
Monochrome13 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Lolz at the end! it was sweet how they made up..
Fprmr1 chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
OMG! A masquearde I can't wait to read the chapter! Keep on writing!
roselinathorn chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Hehe... May and Drew are so dead... Update quick!