Reviews for Exhibit
Anomaly chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awwwwwww... :) I love it! Great plot twists, well written. Bit of advice for next time, though: it needs more Janto. :) Everbody loves Janto. Especially me. :) :) Molto bene!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 25.03.2014.
gnomes are cool chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
What a wonderful story! Thank you!
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Thank you so much for bringing Owen back to life and also for softening him up a little (I always thought that given enough time he might be the person he was before Katie died, or at least have lost some of his cynicism). And thank you also for bringing back Tosh and Ianto and for reuniting the team, not to mention crossing over with Doctor Who. In general, thank you for writing such a fabulous story! :)
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh, oh, oh. Okay, I'm not quite sure where to start. I'll admit-I don't normally leave reviews. I know it's bad of me and all... Anyway, I just... I could not RESIST leaving some feedback here because WOW.

Wow, you sure deserve it. This is probably THE best Torchwood fic I've ever read. One of the best OVERALL FanFic's I've read in a bleeding long time, too. The plot was amazing and suspenseful and I was surprised at every turn. I had no idea what to expect when I decided to read this. I was a bit apprehensive due to it's size, but I am SO glad I read it!

When the Doctor came, I was literally bouncing in my seat. It was awesome getting to see him-even Amy and Rory!-react to the Torchwood crew. I've not been able to find too many stories that portray him meeting the team very well, and you handled it awesomely.

The story was so original, too! I was completely enamored in the premise, engrossed with the mystery along with the characters. I loved Ned, too-for me, that is a miracle, since I'm not usually keen on OC's of any kind. I even found Moshe adorable. :3

I can't believe I was daft enough not to get that Jack was the guy in the space ship right when he was first mentioned. Once the Doctor recognized him, I gasped out loud. My reactions to this were quite lively, I'll admit. Got my wife a tad bit startled when I squealed with happiness when Ianto and Jack reunited. ;)

Yeah, once again-loved it to pieces. So happy I clicked on to it! Loved your portrayal of Owen a lot as well. He's one of my favorite character -ever- and some people just don't do him justice. Extra hugs for that!

Essa
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Whoa... that was all one chapter?! Haha. That was fun! At the same time that I loved Torchwood, I hated how all the potential relationships, romantic and not, were snuffed out before they began. You found a great way around it and all the other annoying obstacles _. I love how you did the 11th Doctor's quirky rambling so perfectly, too. Thank you!
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Is there a reason there is so much italicized text that doesn't include spaces? I assume it's for effect, as it is usually happening during thought sequences... but it's really annoying and hard to read. I really wanted to enjoy this, but I couldn't.
Loyal Eskamoe chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was excellent. I usually don't like "fix-it" stories because the author tend to ignore a lot of canon because "that isn't the way it SHOULD be." You, however, went out of the way to make "Exhibit" follow established canon on both shows to terrific effect.

Your use of the characters from both shows we're just plain good. I found them very well done, and your original characters were equally fantastic. They we're well rounded people with believable motives and behavior. The villain of the piece was also a quintessential "Doctor Who" villain. I really enjoyed hating the heck out of him!

The only problem I found with this story was that it was fanfiction and not a licensed novella published in an official magazine, so that those who do not read fanfic could enjoy this fun, remarkable tale of drama, adventure, with just the right amount of humor dashed into the mix, to make a cracker of a story!

Thank you.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
just wanted to say that i LOVED this story. i felt like it really could have been an actual doctor who/Torchwood cross series event. it was well written and i really enjoyed reading it. i felt like you got all the characters down to a T and loved how things overlapped and played out. This fic is genius and brilliantly fantastic!
TheNextCompanion chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was incredible! you are a brilliant writer and I hope you continue with more...writing...wow. that was worded horribly...but ya. keep writing and dont blink!
Fire Princen Zuko chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I LOVE this story! Pure brilliance! I also like how you included Rex and I enjoyed the ending. This was excellent, I can so see this happening!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
deliciously wonderful what if and fix it story. You've brought everything together. Oh poor Ned.

Will you write more in this verse?
one-blue-eye chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awesome! This would make an excellent 2 hour special! Thanks,

one-blue-eye
Flying Bears chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love it!
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Kind of long for a one shot, but I loved this story!:-) Hope to read more from you.