Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I really liked this story! Hail KanamexLeonardo pairing!
cookie monster gurl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
It was well written, and kept everyone within character. It also does draw out the possibly if Kaname was never rescued, this would've been her fate.
wamblingmaster chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I LOVE THE STORY BUT... its soo sad why did he die he was so funny!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love this. Although you could deepen it by describing Kaname being torn at first for having that feeling plus the guilt.
Sweet Honey Stardrop chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Cute Story!
Eve of the World chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love you _ It was my deepest wish that after requesting Leonard be added as a character (Leonard 3) that someone would write a KanamexLeonard Story...since I never have time .

I'm going to pretend like it isn't wrong for me to like to jump ship on characters, but I never like the main guy it seems...:/ always the guy who comes to steal her away...even if he is a sexy bastard...
Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Twisted...disturbing...and dark, bit I loved it. It brought out the "what ifs?" in Full Metal Panic, very dramatic ending, but a very nice way of closing it. More please.
Yrris chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Omg get ready for the haters! But I want to applaud you because you are like the First Leonard-Kaname author ever, and it was delightful. I have a soft spot for this pairing, my dream fic is an AU of some kind.