Reviews for Olivia In the Bathroom With a Razor
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 3/19
Ahh, Peter/Olivia fluff with some fun messy soap bubbles thrown in. :D Love it.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/16
So freaking adorable
TML chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
this is lovely... i love that they went down memory lane... great story
Star1086 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Another gem! I love the little moments where we really get to see these characters together without the distraction of the outside zaniness of the show. The idea of Peter using an old school style to shave is somehow so perfect and incredibly sexy. Loved it!
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love this. So perfectly in character.
Alice Starling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Ahh, this was excellent. Kind of exactly what I needed, what with the whole no-one-remembers-Peter-and-everything-is-horrible thing. I really liked their interaction here, which was completely in keeping with their characters. I was kind of weirded out by the title before I saw the summary, haha, but it fits so well now that I've actually read it.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That's a sultry little P/O snapshot.

Thanks for that. :)
ClemB chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love this! *happy sigh*

I like reading those intimate one-shots, filled with memories and tenderness.

I also enjoyed the Bogart reference (Casablanca!) and one possible explanation as to why and when Olivia started counting cards :)
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
loveeeee it! it kind of reminds me of an episode of damson's creek when joey is shaving pacey's beard in season 6
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Haha I love this! It's so adorable, but has just that touch of nostalgia and romance to balance the fluff :D I loved the references you threw in here (Henry Bogart, Olivia's card counting skill, etc.)

I also like how a little memory about Olivia running wild with her father's shaving cream creatse such 'ideas' in them ;P

Nice work,