Reviews for Letter to Nobody
WyrdeDragon chapter 1 . 2/5
A cute, fluffy little Harmony story. Looks like maybe there was a bit more felix in the vial than Harry thought.
Jakespeed207 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I like it! Very nice!
sfjoellen chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
ahh. yes. That will do nicely. Thank you. very well written. I wish she had written it correctly the first time, but on the other hand it gives me so much to write about.
IfIt'sMyLastChanceToSayIt chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I thought this was such a good story! It flowed nicely and had some amazing imagery woven throughout it! It was a great read so keep writing!
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That's cute.
boredandalone chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it :)
Cba to login though
TheSpectrumSings chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love it. It's so sweet. I do feel like they have been paired with the wrong people. Great story.
Covante chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I enjoyed it, thank you for sharing.
The Burning Heart chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice little story. Well done.
Everlasting Harmony chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
it was... good!
songstar13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oooh, he had some Felix Felicis left? Interesting! That's not a plot device you see very often.

Haha, I wasn't expecting him to use the very last of it to find a shoe. Brilliant.

I love love LOVE the fat lady's reaction.

Maybe it's because it's late, but I feel inordinately saddened by the fact that Harry and Ginny aren't doing well in this story. Ah, well, death to the Harry x Ginny shipper in me, I suppose. I'm not really opposed to Harry x Hermione, and in many ways I think they get on better than Hermione and Ron do, but I'm a sucker for loving whatever the author provides me, so.

Does that bikini happen to be itsy bitsy teeny weeny with polka dots?

Back to the serious review filled with serious commentary!

Alright. So. I don't ship Harry x Hermione, as you already know. But I still love this story, and it was so well-written that you might have swayed me a teensy bit in that. I still love Ginny (because who doesn't love a girl who ends up getting the guy she's loved from childhood in the end?) but the chemistry between Harry and Hermione is so stunning in this piece that I can only admire the masterful way it's written.

I did notice a few typos, but they were of the generic, easily overlooked kind. If you want to know where they are, ask and I'll shoot off a PM.

I have to say that the fifth and seventh movies really had some major hints of this pairing in them (to my eyes, at least) and I think with the right mindset this could even be considered (to use your own words) an extension of canon, albeit an AU canon.

Loved it.

Song
SiriuslyPeeved chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I thought I'd take a break from your parodies, as much as I love them!

I love how you described Apparition as "being forced through a tiny rubber tube." Ouch, how evocative.

Now, I have always had a special place in my head-canon for Harry/Hermione, (sometime, I'll write the story I've had in my mind which shows exactly where it should have happened...) and I think you did a really nice job making a believable scenario where these two could have gotten together. Ginny busy with Quidditch, and Hermione realizing she had made a mistake; real relationships happen that way, even without a dose of Felix Felicis!

Having the Voldemort fragment from the Horcrux be the one that helped Hermione realize the truth was a very fitting touch. Thanks for the great and inspiring read.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was so sweet!
pixileanin chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Best story I've read with this pairing yet! How you managed to keep them in character and also keep them honest was just so well done. I can certainly see this reality after the war, with both relationships strained from the aftermath. I always wondered how Ginny's making the team would affect them, and this seems so plausible. A great read!
Verunme chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You know you just killed me twice?

First out of laughing at "He wouldn't miss her graduation if Lord Voldemort suddenly came back to life as a peace-loving cross-dresser in a bright yellow bikini." which brought up a few funny scenarios in my mind.

Then at the end out of overwhelming cuteness :p

Great writing!