Reviews for A Lesson In Desire
amyrobotnick chapter 1 . 5/31
I would just like to say how talented and beautiful your writings and novels are on here.

Though i have read almost every single one, not able to get enough , i chose this one to write you because this one is the very first of your stories i have read, and ever since it has had a great deal of importance to me.

I have never truly liked "fanfiction" (Though how you write your novels, i forget that it even is fanfiction) for phantom of the opera, but this took my breathe away.

How you describe things and the flow of your story is amazing, flawless down to the little details people usually overlook.

You are true to characters and i never ever feel like the characters are unjustly portrayed in your novels and every conversation, aloud or not, is just flawlessly executed and leaves me wanted to read more every time.

It's romance for the soul, and entertainment for the mind.

And all of this accomplished by such an ambitious women with three children no less!

I am very impressed and awed by your works brought to life here.

With much admiration,

A phantom of the opera enthusiast.
Hanonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
*shallow breathing* Oh my goooooooooooooooood. That was one of the hottest things I've ever read... ever, I think. Fuck. Good job, my friend.
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Sweet and sensual. Very nice
Mrs. BRP chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
O_o! Now that's teasing!
the-laughingstock chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
*slams hands rhythmically* sequel sequel sequel! Hooooooot! Wow! Yeah, a sequel would be pretty sweet (Christine says "next time" so therefore, there HAS to be a next time!)
Great story!
wrena chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Beautiful sensual erotica. Unbridled passion. Consuming emotions. Superb writing as always.
Phanma chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
wow, that was HOT
Madysen.Hoke chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
No, no, you have to continue! It was really good! I hope you continue, it is really, REALLY good. I liked it a lot, and not because of the sexual things, but because of the way you describe the power he has over her... Loved it, please keep it going. :)
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
holy shit. that was... hot.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nice erotic one-shot. Too modern for Leroux, but very true to ALW POTO. And so nice and lemony.
dreamdescend chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
My, that was hot. Great read!
BloodWineTears chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
My God, that was the hottest thing I've ever read. Write more! PLEASE write more!
Rippertish chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Very sexy. Highly approved! Haha
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! Once again your writing and story talents amaze me! Keep it up!
Lexi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
What an excellent, well-written one-shot! It's so hard to find good ones nowadays, but that was great! Thank you for a brief respite from studying...:)