Reviews for Butterflies
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Awesome story. :)
Graveygraves chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
What a way to spent Sunday - catching up on a smiley story like this - big grins. Thank you.
Graveygraves chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Trying to catch up on this one - had it in my inbox for a much needed treat. Loving it so far.
writersblock24 chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Aww very sweet. Great job!
jenny crum chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Lovin this update, I am glad that he finally admitted that he loves her, I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't wait for more
onetreefan chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
great job honey! Such a beautiful honest ending
Garmorjapril chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Awesome stories as always one that kept me thinking and trying to guess... Well done
PinkAngel17 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Awww! This was just so amazingly sweet! Loved Morgan's little speech. Great chapter! It was perfect! :)
Kimd33 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
Sweet ending
Garmorjapril chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
This is definately a great thing keeping me on my toes I can't guess what's going to happen next... I love it... Keep up the amazing work and hope all us going well for you...
writersblock24 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Oh man, miscommunication. Good job! Love the chapter.
onetreefan chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
oh no! why are they getting their wires crossed? I hope there is more soon!
K-Essence chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
They need to just come out and tell each other the truth of their feelings. In that position what is a better time?
jenny crum chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I love this story, but the end of this chapter was so sad, you can feel her pain, she loves him and she is afraid that he doesn't love her, and she is afraid to tell him how she really feels about him.

I hope that he tells her in the next chapter that she would never have to worry about him hurting her because he loves her and is in love with her and I hope that he tells her that her heart is safe with him now and forever.
PinkAngel17 chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Aw, poor Penelope. I'm sure Derek will make it all better though. ;) Really good chapter and definitely looking forward to the next one!