Reviews for You're A, A What?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
when are u going add more chapters? or is this story done?
LutieLoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I like the story but you have a problem with run on sentences. The second or third paragraph is one long sentence. Comma's are friends, don't abuse them.
Anno1701 chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Anno1701 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Great story! I like your idea! It's pretty good. Please update soon :)
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is really good. It's sad that Kurt lost his best friend and dad and new directions :/
Klaine4ever chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I really like your story its kind of addictive, however I don't understand why kurt has suddenly forgotten that his dad is dead or just isn't upset anymore its kind of confusing :s I hope you update soon as I notice you haven't updated in a while :s keep up the good work :)
BrooketheLlama chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Love this
SugaKane01 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Burt...*wibbles* :(

I am really intrigued by this story and can't wait to see where its going. I do have a question though...if everyone knows Jeremiah and Sebastian plotted to kill Blaine, why was Jeremiah allowed to stick around?

I'm guessing that there's something special about Kurt...everyone is so protective of him. I love Kurt/Jeff friendship and I love how Wes is in this fic.

*how weird is it that I'm listening to Darren Criss' version of Teenage Dream right now lol*
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love this!

Also, why Warblers?
tarathesecond chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Really great story so far! Very interested and intrigued.. ;)
nicole chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
this is really good, i love vampire blaine stories.

Will we see some jealousy from blaine anytime in the future?
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love this, but the sentences tend to run on, but I talk like that all the time, so I guess its ok, but this is seriously awesome, also, since blood is mainly water, couldn't it be used in coffee and Lima Bean workers be vampires? Just a thought, his is awesome!