Reviews for Rack 'Em Up, Let's Play Again
bloomandgrow chapter 11 . 2/9
'You needn't compromise yourself for anyone.' I love the profound undertone he was delivering to CC as well.
Oooh you're a great writer.
bloomandgrow chapter 10 . 2/9
I remember that being a particularly crazy episode - Niles with Maxwell's old Nanny from years ago. It was weird and funny at the same time.
Another great vignette to the episode.
bloomandgrow chapter 9 . 2/9
I love how you have Niles and CC digging their claws into each other. You could have been a writer for the show!
bloomandgrow chapter 8 . 2/9
'Cooking for Dummies', haha ROFL. How do you come up with these vignettes? They are brilliant.
bloomandgrow chapter 7 . 2/9
Well that was amazing - linking Bambi to CC's memories. A touch of genius! and so well written. I am so hooked on this story.
bloomandgrow chapter 6 . 2/9
I loved CC wrestling with herself over defending Niles, all her self deluded justifications were so spot on. Another great chapter.
bloomandgrow chapter 5 . 2/9
Another genius chapter. I loved the dialogue between Gracie and Niles. How wonderful that you filled in the missing parts from the story. Niles helping Gracie run away, the crafty devil. Love it.
bloomandgrow chapter 3 . 2/9
I love that the fortune teller can see what the future holds for this crazy adorable hating couple. And for the record, I think Niles is cuter than Maxwell, or maybe it is just his voice that is so hot.
Loving this story.
bloomandgrow chapter 2 . 2/9
Yep, I was right. I'm loving this. You have even got Fran down perfectly. It's brilliant.
beMMADfabulous chapter 22 . 8/27/2017
I do hope you plan to continue this lovely story soon!
beMMADfabulous chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Ooh, this is an idea I've never thought of but absolutely love! Of course C.C. would be loyal to saying kind things about Niles when it really comes down to it. I really like the idea of C.C. being their deciding factor. I'm sure Niles would later bug her about what she had said to them. hehe. Nice!
beMMADfabulous chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
I'm loving this story so far! I don't know how I've missed reading it till now. I had to pause and say how much I particularly loved the idea of the fortune teller linking Niles and C.C. I always thought that should have been included on the show.
Nickeloco116 chapter 22 . 3/11/2017
Can we expect an update?
AllTheSnakes chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
'Mr. Ravioli' has no comparison even to imaginary Niles! ;D
Loved it!
Nichol chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Thank you for posting these cute stories about each episode! I am really enjoying them! :) Keep up the good work!