Reviews for Rack 'Em Up, Let's Play Again
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
This is amazing please do update!
DeeBossTorres chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This story is amazing. I cannot wait to the see the finished result. I can imagine all these scenes happing as the show plays out.
samanddianefan10 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
I just read all 18 chapters and must say im captivated. I love your take on all the relationships. Please do update soon
seirina chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed Niles comforting Jocelyn, and trying to make her see what's right in front of her, while images of CC ran through his head.
AllTheSnakes chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Great scene!
They are always close to each other in events of those first seasons, but we never see them exchanging more than a few words. I wonder if Niles was trying to make her notice how she was worth better than wait for Maxwell, or if they were just comfortable together.
AllTheSnakes chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
That episode is so sad for Niles/CC shippers... You got it very well!
EspoirDio chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful! Totally in love with this and "Thanking his stars for her inherited lack of perception, he bowed himself out." made me chuckle. ;)
AllTheSnakes chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Awww... I always wanted them to end the episode like that! In fact, I always wished we could see them together in that episode (Niles is very sexy with the shirt Sylvia lent him, and then reading the newspaper on the sofa...).
I'm very glad you've made it!
AllTheSnakes chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
How cute of Mister Sheffield to point it out to her!
AllTheSnakes chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Wow... They implied they want to be in a situation like that, using Fran and Maxwell...
Oh, denying! Here you are!
Tanya Reed chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
I'm loving these snippets more and more as we go along. Great job!
supermegafoxycho.yall chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
I like when Maxwell is included in a story, especially as someone with some sense. Thanks for updating, again!
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Yay! Your updating again :) So happy your continuing with this fic. Update again soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Yay! Your updating again :) Loving it, please keep going!
supermegafoxycho.yall chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Oooh buuuurrrn
It makes sense that Fran would tell Niles and they could not wait to tell CC