Reviews for Rack 'Em Up, Let's Play Again
AllTheSnakes chapter 21 . 6/22
'Mr. Ravioli' has no comparison even to imaginary Niles! ;D
Loved it!
Nichol chapter 21 . 6/21
Thank you for posting these cute stories about each episode! I am really enjoying them! :) Keep up the good work!
Fran chapter 21 . 6/16
hahahahahahahahaha this was exactly what I thought it would happen. You are so greaaaaat!
Amazing !
AllTheSnakes chapter 20 . 6/9
Wonderful chapter!
Every small thing about CC makes Niles realize she is a human being, and one he cares about. You're making it happen beautifully.
I wonder which point you'll choose for him to stop the denial. :D
Liz chapter 19 . 6/8
Ok, so I hadn't read this and I just did. In like...an hour. hehehehheeh. I have no regrets. And how nice of you to update after so much time! It gives me hope for all the others fanfics that are unfinished out there :(

I loved your writing because sometimes, little phrases and thoughts hit me out of nowhere and got me thinking about little details that I never noticed before in the series. And that was for every chapter that I read.

I hope you came back to stay, it would be very appreciated!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
This is amazing please do update!
DeeBossTorres chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This story is amazing. I cannot wait to the see the finished result. I can imagine all these scenes happing as the show plays out.
samanddianefan10 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
I just read all 18 chapters and must say im captivated. I love your take on all the relationships. Please do update soon
seirina chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed Niles comforting Jocelyn, and trying to make her see what's right in front of her, while images of CC ran through his head.
AllTheSnakes chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Great scene!
They are always close to each other in events of those first seasons, but we never see them exchanging more than a few words. I wonder if Niles was trying to make her notice how she was worth better than wait for Maxwell, or if they were just comfortable together.
AllTheSnakes chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
That episode is so sad for Niles/CC shippers... You got it very well!
EspoirDio chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful! Totally in love with this and "Thanking his stars for her inherited lack of perception, he bowed himself out." made me chuckle. ;)
AllTheSnakes chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Awww... I always wanted them to end the episode like that! In fact, I always wished we could see them together in that episode (Niles is very sexy with the shirt Sylvia lent him, and then reading the newspaper on the sofa...).
I'm very glad you've made it!
AllTheSnakes chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
How cute of Mister Sheffield to point it out to her!