Reviews for Rack 'Em Up, Let's Play Again
beMMADfabulous chapter 22 . 8/27
I do hope you plan to continue this lovely story soon!
beMMADfabulous chapter 6 . 8/27
Ooh, this is an idea I've never thought of but absolutely love! Of course C.C. would be loyal to saying kind things about Niles when it really comes down to it. I really like the idea of C.C. being their deciding factor. I'm sure Niles would later bug her about what she had said to them. hehe. Nice!
beMMADfabulous chapter 3 . 8/27
I'm loving this story so far! I don't know how I've missed reading it till now. I had to pause and say how much I particularly loved the idea of the fortune teller linking Niles and C.C. I always thought that should have been included on the show.
Nickeloco116 chapter 22 . 3/11
Can we expect an update?
AllTheSnakes chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
'Mr. Ravioli' has no comparison even to imaginary Niles! ;D
Loved it!
Nichol chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Thank you for posting these cute stories about each episode! I am really enjoying them! :) Keep up the good work!
Fran chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
hahahahahahahahaha this was exactly what I thought it would happen. You are so greaaaaat!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2016
Amazing !
AllTheSnakes chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
Wonderful chapter!
Every small thing about CC makes Niles realize she is a human being, and one he cares about. You're making it happen beautifully.
I wonder which point you'll choose for him to stop the denial. :D
Liz chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
Ok, so I hadn't read this and I just did. In like...an hour. hehehehheeh. I have no regrets. And how nice of you to update after so much time! It gives me hope for all the others fanfics that are unfinished out there :(

I loved your writing because sometimes, little phrases and thoughts hit me out of nowhere and got me thinking about little details that I never noticed before in the series. And that was for every chapter that I read.

I hope you came back to stay, it would be very appreciated!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
This is amazing please do update!
DeeBossTorres chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This story is amazing. I cannot wait to the see the finished result. I can imagine all these scenes happing as the show plays out.
samanddianefan10 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
I just read all 18 chapters and must say im captivated. I love your take on all the relationships. Please do update soon
seirina chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed Niles comforting Jocelyn, and trying to make her see what's right in front of her, while images of CC ran through his head.
AllTheSnakes chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Great scene!
They are always close to each other in events of those first seasons, but we never see them exchanging more than a few words. I wonder if Niles was trying to make her notice how she was worth better than wait for Maxwell, or if they were just comfortable together.