Reviews for Kama Runes
Gams2000 chapter 1 . 3/5
"I found a book of sex runes,"
That's just great, oh my gosh. Even if there wasn't a book dedicated to sex, I bet that Clary would totally create get own runes...
There is no such thing as reading too much.
BookLover chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this, I feel like there needs to be follow up chapters of more runes used. I like Clace, a lot. Maybe you could add in the other couples as well, but I'm perfectly fine with Clace. Love it!
nadine chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
sooooooooo hot ! you should make some more!
ME chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Continuation?! Maybe a bondage rune would be "fun"!
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
MORE! Please. This is kinky AF!
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Love the idea!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Love this o/s. It was so good.
Tachi8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hahahat this is wonderful! You nailed it!
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
LMBO Yup...feel free to read that book (and any others like it) any time you want, FIrebug! Damn, I want more of this one...seriously hot! )
amgonyea chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow. Loved it
iggle07 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I really liked how you used the runes! That was very creative and you used them enough to enhance the story without overwhelming it
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It's funny, but I can just totally see this happening with those two! LMAO

vepattinson chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hello dear I read your fic today and found it very good, loved the two together really loved the scenes after our hot Jace is pure delirium hot,any error in English I am Brazilian I live in sao paulo so my English is kkk bad kisses.
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
OMG All I can say is that was HOT! well on to the next one see ya in another review
AutumnRose395 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Haha I relised I already read this one but completely forgot to review! Loved it and again, really original idea! Very good lemon!