Reviews for Anything to see you again
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Love to read Ciel's reaction to bring brought back from the dead, and what he decides to do next.*
AnimeFreak chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Love to read Ciel's reaction to being brought back from the dead, and what he decides to do next.*
AnimeFreak chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This is really good! If it's not to much trouble, and if it's possible, could you continue with this story, I would l
Mademoiselle Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very much enjoyed this, that I did! Though, I would have enjoyed a kiss at the end, but oh well. It was still really good. Keep writing YetAnotherJanewayFan.

M.W.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aww, so cute!
Unexisted user chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
First, I cried TT.. then, when I read the last part, I smiled :)
promocat chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
i liked it! i can see sebastian feeling ciel was the best soul he ever had & nothing could be as good or could he have such a good time!
silentdove93 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Brilliant. You have managed to capture Sabastians sense of loss, and then turned the story around, giving Ciel another chance at life and Sabatian a sense of purpose. I especially enjoyed Sabastians little moment at the end. I love happy endings. :p

Truely, it is a joy to read your work.

Many thanks,

yours sincerely,

Silence.
Cielsweet and Sebastimes chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hi!

Yeah, I am first!

Well, I really appreciate how Sebastian misses Ciel. These nostalgic feelings are sweet and pleasant... Who'd know how precious his master was for him?

Besides, this story ends well because Sebastian's wishes are granted. And I love happy ends!

That's why I find your fic interesting and delicious!

Also, keep up the good work! :]

PS: I am sorry if you would have problems to understand what I said, but I am French, so... I have tried my best! '