Reviews for Digimon x One Piece Dimensional Trap!
raven chapter 14 . 2/10
i know this fic hasn't been updated for a while but... wow it's awesome. i'll admit i only watched a few episodes of the second season but i love the way the characters interact with each other. my fave thing so far though had to be how jinbe was torn between his loyalty to whitebeard and his position in the shichibukai. really hope you continue with this fic one day.
havarti2 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I like this.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Whoa...! Wow...!

The story was something...!

Beyond my expectation... #blinks

Gosh... I hope it could continue...!

And i hope, beside Davis, Taichi could awakened his haki... Either haki for both of them is fine. As long as it's not the Rare one aka Haoshoku no Haki...

And... Am i the only one who think they should meet Strawhat Pirates, or at least, meet Chopper! Chopper or Bepo! Especially Chopper!

And i hope they could meet Whitebeard Pirates beside Ace... Before Ace's fate come... #gloomy
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
why-haes-ono-one-looked-nami-than-looked-to-sora-come-sora-is-daed-ringer-nami-lool-a-like
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
You better not kill ace or ill have your head and with that you make a very good storyline don't give up
Hollydoor chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
You better not make ace die or ill have your head for it compish
DevilFruitMaster chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Man I love this and I know a devil fruit you can use for Izzy the elec elec fruit where the user can control electricity which would make him like tentomon...I probably have a fruit for Tai and Davis by the next time you update till then
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Please give Tai all 3 haki and Davis a strong devil fruit or make him a swordsman that even Zoro would respect(Zoro level of respect is the highest you can go in swordsman)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Ok I was ok with Tai be a little occ because I thought it had something to do with Sora but to make him a little bitch I mean come on man
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
LOL I'm happy that Tai and Davis got the highest bounty and it make sense for Hoe to be leader good job
Curage Unite chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
What wrong with Tai he not his care free self id it because of that bitch Sora if so can you make Tai and Davis Overpowered because they deserved it dealing with their broken hearts.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! Please update soon:) Also, let Davis or Tai get the Mythical Zoan Fruit, the Drago-Drago Fruit. Gives the ability to become a feroucis dragon and man-dragon hybrid! That would be awesome:)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Oh my... What a story! You are doing it perfectly! It's wonderful!
Poor DigiDestined... Have to get to know that cruality... And Ace as their captain! Wonderful! I absolutly love your story! Great work!
theneutralite chapter 8 . 2/4/2013