Reviews for VG Cats every story begins with a tail part 1of3
Phemon13 chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
OK That's it. Time for a real review. The one thing I cannot stress above others is your spelling/grammer. I would forgive it if your Shift key is broken or if you're dyslexic. The start was enjoyable (with the kittenhood growing up together part) but instantly diminished when you brought in violence and swearing WHEN THEY ARE ONLY 8. Speaking of violence, how can he buy RDR when he's 8? (I know he had "background help" but what? Blood Money before middle school?) Plus Leo is definitely the pacifist and is completely out of character. I did like the introduction of Max, albeit that was a horrible way to cut him off AND end the story arc with no explanation whatsoever. I hope that you will continue this (since it is 1 of 3) once you sharpen your grammar (And if you give me bullshit like you're 15 or something, you really shouldn't be playing games like RDR) for the good of your few fans. Good day.
A.G.W chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
First off, nice story. not nearly enough VG cats fanfics out there. I liked the way the story went, and that twist at the end was unexpected, but not in a bad way. I was worried that max would turn into a mary-sue, and i'm glad he wasn't. I want to see more of him! And of course a sequel to this. what could that bit at the end mean...? The suspense is killing me!
FanFicwriter27 chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
... what is this? how was that creature? why did max move? dont you DARE tell me your ending the 1rst part you had petter in the next part exsplaine what the hell happend completly I AM SO CONFUSSED!
jayfeather90 chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
nice ending..but it could have been you mind if i make a alt ending?ill give you credit.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
awsome! ninja leo HIIIIYYYYYAAA! well anyways pretty neat that your doig a 2 part chapter but came a little late on the halloween them and i also think that your slowing down the story i mean where at chapter ten and there only 12 just saying. all around pretty great chapter cant wait for the sequil.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
wow there populor something that i would not have seen coming. well this chapter i really liked but what kind of school has a interviewing show? well all around great chapter.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
good chapter really like that unanswrable quistion thing i like that. well i was surprised that maxs live was like that must be terrable. all around fairly good chapter.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
well good chapter nothing big in this one but you whould think that the violant aeris would be good at fighting games right. well all around pretty good chapter
FanFicwriter27 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Wow you finally slowed down the story great! Well anyway I don't have much time so I will just say I like the direction your going with the story good chapter.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
WOW leo actully did something right for a change cool anyways good chapter but you arn't relly giving much about leo and aeris other than that they can kick butt oh well you could just put it in the next chapter. all around ok chapter.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
oooouuuuuuuuw no chpater :(
FanFicwriter27 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
well not your best chapter. anyways this is onw of the worst chapters i have seen ot trying to flame you but come on. you spent over halv the fanfic talking about a coversasion betwen aires and leo about zombie games and the altouger part was about leos dad being goofy. you at least told us how leo learned to fight but all around this is a stinker. p (by the way hope you fell better soon may be why the chapter stinks so bad and again not trying to flame you just what i think)
BlackBolts chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I do like the story JS, but you Really need to proofread your work. This would be much better if you checked it over. I'm not going to point out anything, but you should check. Great chapter. Awesome story. Continue or have Aeris hunt you down.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
well well well i see that the blusing has comensed. but beside the point i see that you are making a lot of refrencese to defrent comics and fanfics in the most recent chapters but making leo the violent one neat twiste but over all the chapter is relly great. but i just wanted ot say that maybe you should put this under a catogory maybe friendship or friendship/humor if you make it just a little bit more funny. well its was a annore revewing your 4 chapters all at once and that you will love the reviews.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
MAN where did leo git those kung-fu fighting skills or something like that amazing. but anyways pretty good story line in this chapter reminds me of the other fanfic where leo turns into a monster from being betten by vennessa and her boyfriend for years but obvesly that wont happen in this story but great thinking and over alll great chapter.