Reviews for The Right One
renewagain chapter 1 . 9/5
Heeeeyyyy! Oh that was just awesome! I'm smiling a big grin because aaawwww. He is a cutie. And yesss my first Bella with someone else pairing. You did it, I loved it, really :) so many good lines, and you got all the things I like...the "my woman" and expecting her to leave but we knew she wouldn't. You really came up with a great backstiry on Paul and his relationship with his new pack. Really good writing!
PrincessLiya chapter 1 . 8/6
I liked it
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Really like your take on a Paul/Bella story. Thanks for sharing!
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was a stress induced love story. Poor Paul fighting so much of his life, even when Bella came into it. So much so that he still thought she was going to leave after being taken and attacked by Maria.

Maybe now he will stop fighting everything that he is and just be happy and content with his life, even the wolf related things. Maybe he will come to accept his destiny and begin to think of it as a blessing rather than a curse.

I would like to see at least one more chapter that tells us how Paul is doing with his life now, his life with Bella, an explanation as to why Fox and Bravo became Betas and not an Alpha and a Beta (why they, with all their wisdom, willingly began following Paul and didn't take the roles as head of the pack), and a little more about why the rest of the pack did also. Also, it would be nice to know how Charlie and Renee handle this, as well as, reading about Paul and Bella together some more (marriage, babies, etc). Would Charlie and Renee move to Texas?

Even if you don't add another chapter, Thank you for sharing your story. :D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
that was good i liked it :):):D:D
Annelysse chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great story, really original!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was fun. Original. Different.
BetterinTexas chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Freaking awesome story!
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Just loved this story, perfect really. So Paul, never thinking he is deserving of anything good. Thanks for sharing, L
angelicmethod chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Amazing! Loved it - and yes, Paul is quite yummy!
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I soooo loved your story. I couldnt put it down. The loving was awesome too! Loved it...

Memoreable quotes... "...bad wolf..." "...stupid puppy.." and "Never bet against Alice"
TheVoicesInsideMe chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I think that this is a wonderful story and you are an extremely talented writer. I can't wait to read more from you.
Mac128 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh wow. Great story. Enough detail and plot, but not too much where skip around until the good parts!

UKJ chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was a good O/S.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Paul Bella Yummy :)

Seriously thetwo of them are like one of my favorite pairings! I love how hot he is! So glad he accepted the imprint and was able to save her!