Reviews for One
Kiwicola chapter 35 . 10/20
Aww! This was such a cute story! Adorable, really. Nice Marriage Law take! Well, I'm off to do my homework now... I was too caught up in this fic!

Chameleonxx chapter 1 . 6/22
Amazingly Awesome! Great job!
oviwonkanobi chapter 6 . 3/17
I don't think they should have done it so fast
And even though she was attracted I think they should have actually started to like each other and then friends and then become a little more comfortable with each other before sex
nk01 chapter 35 . 2/14
lovely story...
Evelyn chapter 35 . 1/24
Loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
(Sneer) And the repulsive ginger shoots his big gob off
again... hey, weasel scum didn't your pathetic excuse of
a mother teach you any manners?.
Dramionereviewer chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
Sappy n tooo short
Dramionereviwer chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
Hey. Like ur fanfic but kinda abrupt i give your fanfic ️️️ Three stars chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Love this chapter too-because Hermione is amazing, so positive and strong. chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
I know that I'm commenting out of order, but that's because I'm reading this story again. This is my absolute favorite chapter. "I'd rather be married to you for the rest of my life than have you die!" Hermione is amazing. Draco must surely fall for her right here. He gets teary, anyway. chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I love that Hermione is a writer-a great career for her talents! chapter 35 . 9/13/2014
Fantastic fic! Hermione is my absolute favorite here. I love how she prioritizes life and death issues, cutting through insecurities to reach hearts and make mature decisions. She did not waste time trying to fight the curse, but instead worked on building a relationship with the future in view. She is empathetic and strong. I think she could have and maybe should have believed Draco, thus recognizing the enemy's hand at work and preventing a few more deaths. Not that the story needs to go that way, but it would have been possible with the strength of character you have given her. I would have liked it. chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
What I love about this story is that the main conflict is external instead of internal. It's unusual to see D. and H. working together. The marriage and illness hustle everything along, but I like that their relationship deepens so quickly. It is much sweeter, serious, and more mature than most Draco and Hermione romances. Plus, the mystery is intriguing as well. Can't wait to read more!
GlitteryMermaid chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I am spellbound. You are such an amazing writer. Your writing capability is just excelent!...I have to admit that you did a great job. I was eagerly reading it. :)
Aria Talbot chapter 7 . 8/29/2014