Reviews for Dragon Script
Christaline chapter 1 . 10/1
The spelling and punctuation are perfect. I wish that all fan fictions had this level of spelling and punctuation The overall story is good and I could imagine Gajeel doing and saying what he was, same with Levy. I have honestly never come across a fan fiction that had perfect spelling, punctuation and a perfect story.
This is the hot zone lol that part had me dying lol I love the story keep up the good work XD.
sassykitten1701 chapter 13 . 8/27
Ok, I absolutely LOVED this story! thank you so much for writing it!
kmmcm chapter 13 . 7/20
Really enjoyed reading this :)
Fairy tail chapter 3 . 5/30
Beckster chapter 3 . 5/30
This is great ) really enjoying this reading ! Building up everything nicely ! Thanks for a great story
this is so good u sude make more
Gajevy4life chapter 3 . 4/26
You forgot Gajeel's motion sickness! He would never offer to ride a train! I'll forgive you though because this story is the best one i've read in a while! :-) Please update!
Yara chapter 13 . 3/30
Its just perfect
Luna Black chapter 4 . 2/16
I love Pantherlily!
Irhina chapter 13 . 2/11
I remember this being the first fanfiction I have read about Gajeel and Levy, I just love it! And to think that now they are practically canon makes me so happy haha
Sevothaerte chapter 13 . 1/29
Sad to see it end, but glad to have found it all the same. 3 wonderful story.
Agnieszka Lucy chapter 1 . 1/19
I LOVE it so just want to say thank you for right it :) Sorry English is not my first language so spelling might be wrong but any way thanks you maid my day :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
I loved this story! Great job
BurnedStitches chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
This was a great read. It had a very good story line and flowed really well. The romance wasn't too much but at the same time kept it interesting, a great undercurrent and plot device to keep the story going. Thank you for posting this publicly.