Reviews for Dragon Script
Kimberly3 chapter 1 . 7/16
Please continue the story I can't have enough, best fanfic I have read so far and I like how you took your time to write the details, unlike the other that leave you thinking " that was it?" I thought it was great I love it.
kawaiikekechan chapter 13 . 7/11
Great story, read it in two days! Fab stuff, really in character and believable :)
Haibara chapter 13 . 6/29
This was my first mega-long story venture into Fairy Tail, and Gajeel and Levy. Thank you so much for crafting a wonderful story that even a Fairy Tail newbie like me could appreciate and understand.

Even though I'm not that far in to the series, I could very much envision this happening.

Great work, and take care!
You are an amazing writer! I loved the plot and how the characters interacted!
And the FEELS bruh
The FEELS are REAL
It was very romantic, and I'm already looking to see if you have another one! If you don't, I'm looking forward to one!
Sasha chapter 1 . 5/31
This was really great. You're a really talented writer!
KittyCaox chapter 13 . 5/7
Wow, I've read every chapter now and I can't express my love enough for it! It's been a truly wonderful and sexy ride, thank you K.K! I recommend any LevyxGajeel fan out there, READ THIS!
Omgosh this is amazing. I seriously didn't want it to end and I can't wait to see or read other stuff from you. The characterspersonalities were captured beautifully. Awesome job! If you write books and get them published please let the world know (so I can go buy them!) xD
valenciasmart316 chapter 13 . 4/25
I loved this like slap in a guild and call me kameil i loved everything abiut this and im known (to myself) for writting bad reveiws but this knocked my senses and it brung me back to why i started loving gajevy in the first place , anyway keep doing what your doing cause its working and let no one tell you diffrent ️️
TRANSIENTFREEDOM chapter 13 . 4/13
Loved it altogether!
Loved the tension in between some chapters *ahem Council bastard ahem*
And it seemed like I was watching this as a clip!
Great and up for an epilogue :)
GaLe forever XD
Morgui chapter 3 . 2/23
OMGGGGGGGGG, the tension! I LOVE IT! THANK YOUUUU, I haven't read a fanfic that made me feel like this in a long time :3
OtakuQueen88 chapter 1 . 1/18
This chapter was really good, although I kinda felt like Gajeel was a little OOC
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Kaylessa chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Okay, so I've been (gleefully) reading quietly along until I got to the end, when I planned on leaving a review, like I usually do. But there was a tiny grammar thing in this chapter that I would like to stop to address briefly. Nothing major, but it's about the way you used the word "queue." See, here, I think you mean the word "cue." "Queue" means to wait in line, while "cue" is the signal for action, like a performer waits for their cue to go onstage, while the audience queues in line outside to get into the theatre. They're similar and confusing, but I hope it helps. I think you used "queue" in an earlier chapter, too, but I can't remember.
On a brighter note, I really like what you're doing with Gajeel and Levy here. Most writers make Gajeel a lot more gruff and kind of awkward about his feelings, so it's refreshing to see him knowing what he wants without being afraid of it. And maybe I'm weird, but I kind of like the teasing going on. The almost-not-yet moments between them will make their first kiss that much sweeter!
BambooGreen chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
This story has made it to my favorites, I love it so much! An epilogue would be wonderful, I love how you write Levy and Gajeel together, its beautiful
BambooGreen chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
The thought of a crushed crying Gajeel is somehow... satisfying? Something like that. Love it!