Reviews for The Final Chapter
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Best reuinun FanFic I have ever read! No Lie!
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is like my new favorite reunion fic
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was amazing, I loved it!
The Awesome Dork 7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Thanks for not stopping at the 'they knew it was real' part! I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Nellethiel Aranel chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha, even the gods are secretly rooting for them, I love that. The Percabeth was beautiful and so was Percy's protectiveness. Ugh, I hate Octavian. I liked the Jasper moments, and how Jason viewed Percy and Annabeth. Faving :D!
Forex chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
The story is great

U should make it longer
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awwww so cute! I luv it.
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
wow! this is really good; I think it's true to the chracters
ASenseofImagination chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
A really cute reunion. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will start writIng reunions until next year when the bo
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I LOVED IT! I can't even describe... It was wonderful!
roaming-reality chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love protective Percy 3
dreamsweconspire chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I think this was pretty good, but I always imagined Percy to have straight black hair. And after not seeing each other for months I think Percy in a toga would be the least of their problems- but still I can see why you put him in a t-shirt.

The thing with Gaea talking to him and his reply is amazing. And so is how you kind of blended in their thoughts in around the middle of this.

And I think that maybe Jason would have his memories back, because after all Hera actually likes him. And hates Percy and Annabeth and yet gives him his memories back (or maybe the gorgon's blood did that?).

And I love reading Octavian's thoughts in this. And how Percy kicked him? Hilarious (: But I would liked to see more of a reaction form the crowd on that.

The Jason and Piper moment is really adorable but I haven't decided whether or not I like him and Reyna or him and Piper. I don't really care either way but in this fic, I like Jasper.

Oh, one last thing, I love that Aphrodite's blessing is seen around them. And Hera's smugness at the end. Even the gods want them together, don't they?

So that's the end of this review!

Hedley is Amazing

Oh and I
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really like this!Update soon please!
zarix22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I'm totally with you on how it ended. I was PISSED. You're good. Since when do they have Danny Phantom books?