Reviews for The 226th Hunger Games: Escape
SparkHat chapter 13 . 17h
Twelve year olds aren't as innocent as they're made out to be in the hunger games fandom. In the HG fandom, twelve-year-olds act like eight-year-olds. I was a twelve year old two years ago. I wasn't a perfect, naive lil angel- I was a pun-cracking brat with a penchant for writing. And I didn't call my parents Mommy and Daddy. Sure, I would be scared shitless if I were reaped for the HG (I still would be, actually XD) But I wouldn't be stupid, naive, and sickly sweet.
SparkHat chapter 8 . 22h
i didn't know admyer was gay omg
SparkHat chapter 5 . 22h
*whispers so isn't mobbed by apollo fans* apollo is a sexist asshat
Ginny Westwood chapter 13 . 3/20
You did Davis fine. In fact, he acted a little young. I go to a school where they combine 1st through 12th grade, and the twelve year olds are more mature than you'd expect. Those guys are in seventh grade.
SparkHat chapter 59 . 11/25/2016
KYAAAA~
HAWK YOU DIED AND I'M SORRY
AD YOU DIED AND I'M SORRY
RUTH YOU DIED AND I'M SORRY
CAMI YOU DIED AND I'M NOT SORRY
anddddddd char won :D
I began to respect her more as a character, btw. She's a sweet, strong young woman.
SparkHat chapter 51 . 11/24/2016
vALHALLA HOW DARE YOU
my god i only realized now that it's her fault all of my favorites are dead.
and-
ruth i am very disappointed in you
SparkHat chapter 50 . 11/24/2016
Oh. My. God.
I have been reading this story for a while- I'm sorry for not commenting, but I actually didn't realize I was logged in 'till now xD
Asita. Wow. This girl was a shitload of contradictions. Her feelings are so mixed up I'm surprised she didn't just explode.
Also, AsitaxHawk for the win :D
I really, really hope Hawk wins, (and kills Valhalla lol) but Char will probably win. I like her.. but...
HAWK
D:
khalessiofwriting13 chapter 60 . 4/19/2016
Seriously the best SYOT style story I have ever read. I can't believe how attached I became to all of the characters, it killed me every time one of them died! So glad that Charlotte won!
At first I thought nothing of her, a possible bloodbath tribute...but after teaming up with Adam and then working with her mutt Cami she really grown into her own!
Absolutely cannot wait to read your next instalment!
X-Bomb chapter 60 . 2/14/2016
I just finished reading this story and .God. I loved this story sooooooo much. Even the rebellion part which I usually think is boring in a lot of SYOTS. Iam sorry for not reviewing while I read the story but I was afraid to spoil or receive a spoiler for this story. Iam so exited to read the next story and I hope you continue to write so awesomely.
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 60 . 12/11/2015
Omg such a great story. I even wrote a 3 paged rant after reading which I'm not gonna post cause it'll take a lot of space ._. So here are my thoughts consolidated
...
Okay so I had a favourite 5 group consisting of stark, Leith, Admyer, hawk and Devon and every single time one of them died...I think I lost more of my soul...
Charlotte is kind so I guess I can accept her win but I CRY FOR THE OTHER CHARACTERS! TT_TT Jordana was so heroic and I even started admiring Asita too

Just tears and sadness
At this point, I even hope they are brought back in your 227th games as mutts or something just cause I want to read about all the characters so much :O really liked them all but of course mixed feelings goes out to Lucian because he kinda scares me :')
What I loved the most about the story is the sheer detail and design you put into writing. The labyrinth idea is really amazing and creative. Then the tension and development was so well written that I truly understood all the characters
Well I'm off to reading the prequels and the sequel!
Haru chapter 60 . 11/8/2015
AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH
Adymer y
Haru chapter 53 . 11/2/2015
Aw. I loved Hawk.
Mako chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
Valhalla is so devilishly polite in her speech. It's perfect.
Haru chapter 42 . 10/31/2015
Ace - I didn't really feel much for her.
Lucian - I'm a little bit sad he's dead, I somewhat enjoyed the morbid romance between Cami and him.
Jordana - Nuuuuuu.